Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 7:58:45 PM EDT
Simple question. Does anyone know someone, or know of someone who knows someone, or have sister whose brother-in-laws' cousins' ex gfs' son got busted for AWB violations????

I dont remember hearing of any busts...

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think they ever any, from fears of the law being deamed un-Constitutional.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
LarryG36, about 3 months ago. Not sure what happened (convicted, acquited, plea bargained or charges dropped). Others here will know.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Charged yes a couple.Convicted or tried no.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
what was that AWB that you speak of?????  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Did anyone ever confirm what LarryG36 was actually charged with?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the allegation was that he sold an illegally configured AW at a gunshow, or that he sold a firearm to a disqualified individual. Sorry, can't remember for sure, but there were a few threads on it some months back.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think the allegation was that he sold an illegally configured AW at a gunshow, or that he sold a firearm to a disqualified individual. Sorry, can't remember for sure, but there were a few threads on it some months back.

I think it was a undercover agent...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I think that one involved the ATF and a few gunshows.  They nabbed 12-14 guys for different stuff, the link to the bust was posted here but Im sure the accused dont need to talk about it online.

...would be nice to know what happened and why though.

On another note there were a few guys in the PRK that were charged but thats a whole other deal as they were not Fed charges just trupped up State charges.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Know of a few....most plead out to other things though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#11]
There was that dip shit hunting rabbits with leo mags and an illegal machine gun posted a few weeks ago .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top