Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 5:34:59 PM EDT
You know, with the end of the AWB and the (hopefully) re-election of GWB, one has to stop and wonder about purchases.

I want:

.22LR Upper for AR and cheap hi-caps

Some sort of hi-cap device for Thompson, Suomi, or Grease Gun mags for my AR 45 upper.

BUT . . . . these don't exist yet.  I could get a DPMS or Bushie .22LR upper and HOPE that hicaps are made.  I could hope that someone comes up with a commercially available hi-cap 45 magblock or conversion for the .45 AR.

Sigh . . . I hate having to wait :)
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy the 22 conversion kit from Bushmaster,works great,use good quailty ammo for better cycling.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I just can't see paying almost $300 for a magazine.  Well, maybe I WILL find some machine-shop guy to figure this stuff out and go into business :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top