Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 2:32:24 PM EDT
Man, this woman is GREAT. We couldn't have asked for a better wife for Kerry.

12 News Reporter: Most of the polls are tracking that Sen John Kerry as doing a better job on the economy. My question is, why hasn’t that transferred overall in the poll numbers?

Teresa: It has, of course. Of course it has.

Reporter: He’s still down.

Teresa: He’s not. Did you see the polls today? You saw Zogby and ARG —

Reporter: Yes, but he’s still down in Arizona.

Teresa: Oh, who cares? You know, one state is not a whole state. In the whole United States, he is even, even, and in some of them one point ahead, and in some one point behind.

I don't get the whole "one state is not a whole state" comment either.

And today, guess where Edwards was?

South Carolina.  www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/9735738.htm

They're doing terrible in Jersey, and they send Edwards to a state that sure as hell isn't voting for Kerry. This is great.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#1]
What can I say, her intelligence matches that of Kerry. And, to be fair, she has the right to say dumbass shit to mess up his campaign, seeing as that she IS the campaign funds.

GRH - God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It would be nice if that made the front page, in huge bold letters, of The Arizona Republic.

Won't happen, but it would be nice.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]

I don't get the whole "one state is not a whole state" comment either.

And today, guess where Edwards was?

South Carolina. www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/9735738.htm

They're doing terrible in Jersey, and they send Edwards to a state that sure as hell isn't voting for Kerry. This is great.

I think the fact Edwards is in South Carolina this tells you something… Edwards is now viewed as a liability by the Kerry campaign. So send him somewhere he can’t do any harm even if he makes things worst.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Why is Edwards a liability? Cause he avoided Vietnam?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It would be nice if that made the front page, in huge bold letters, of The Arizona Republic.

Won't happen, but it would be nice.

You're Right...It Will Never Happen...The Az Repub SUCKS

Hey...Teresa...We don't care about you either !!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

CRC

Who knows...

I suspect they view him as a liability because he has been totally ineffective on the stump… what ever the reason Edwards being sent to a state they cannot possibly win speaks for itself.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess if you have 7 billion  bucks, no one expects you to make any sense at all!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Well since Kerry is bragging about his service, I guess it don't do good to show your veep that doesn't have any.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#10]
saw her speak in Portland, she is seriously out there.  She made NO sense what so ever.  I can’t believe she has not gotten the Sheppard’s hook yet.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Somewhere, there's a straight-jacket w/ her name on it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

CRC

Not at all. Edwards is trying to shovel shit (Kerry) & he's probably tired of it because the sheeple aren't buying it. The Dims are now starting to realize they voted the wrong candidate in? Most primary Dim voters are the extreme leftists so Kerry is no surprise. Of course, leftists are also WAY out of touch with "middle" America too, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#14]
What a clueless Bitch.

The Dem's are canceling all the campaigning commercials here in AZ.  Good I don't want to see his crap on my TV.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Of course it doesn't matter. The only places in the US that matter to her are places like NYC, LA, Boston, etc.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you John Heinz!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Arizona to tereeezzza, piss on you ya old dried up, demented foreign skank.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#20]
She likes to quote Zogby's VERY left leaning numbers.  Zogby is a whore selling out to the highest bidder.  It doesn't take too many brain cells to figure out who the highest bidder was.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top