Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 7:34:37 AM EDT
Who is more of a man "Bush or Kerry"  bullshit today

Frankly, I think Kerry would kick Georgie's ass
I mean, Kerry has been in uniform under fire. Georgie has been in, what, a cheerleader's uniform on the sidelines? Georgie might clear brush better...

The good news, Kerry could pretty much whip * man to man or on any field of battle. Kerry should come to peace with his higher "manliness" level and draw from it on the campaign trail. Sad but true

Who? bush sure as hell ain't a manly man. He's a friggin' sissy, if you ask me. A real man makes sacrifices for his family, is secure enough in his manhood to maybe even do(gasp) housework and other "womens work", and sometimes, I stress sometimes, do what the wife wants to do. It is doubtful bush spends much time with his wife, and it's already been proven that he's a slacker who didn't do his duty but is perfectly willing to let others do his bidding for him.

If you ask me, John Kerry is a REAL MAN, but unfortunately he is being forced by all this repuke propaganda bullshit to play this silly game. I think it demeans him.
He could kick Bush's ass any day in every way!

i think a great number of women would be turned on by seeing kerry beat the snot out of the cheerleader in chief with a hockey stick.

all those BIG, MANLY MEN... with those BIG guns! OOOOhh... Why, I'd only vote for the most VIRILE, MACHO MAN! I'm just a little, itty-bitty ol woman, who doesn't trouble her pretty little mind with anything important... I just want a BIG STRONG MAN to take care of me! Where IS my hanky and my smelling salts????

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.  Someone sure is insecure.

"Our man is manlier than your man".

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My lord... so Kerry is the man and Bush is a sissy?  Oh man... I could go into a long dissection of this person's idiocy... but why bother?

The communicability of idiocy as a contagion is directly in proportion with the time you spend in proximity to it, and is a square of the amount of energy you spend examining it.
Which would make me the world's biggest idiot.

Speak English!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My lord... so Kerry is the man and Bush is a sissy?  Oh man... I could go into a long dissection of this person's idiocy... but why bother?

The communicability of idiocy as a contagion is directly in proportion with the time you spend in proximity to it, and is a square of the amount of energy you spend examining it.

Speak English!

One of the symptoms of idiocy is when I can't make myself understood.
I'm in the final, terminal stages.

Was what happened to your avatar a symptom as well?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak English!

Can I havw your stereo and guns then?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Is there anyone on DU (other than the ARFCOM and Free Republic trolls) that have an above 2rd grade mentality?

This sounds like what I'd hear if I were hanging around an elementary school playground.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:59:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak English!

Actually, that is something different.  Willie went to go eat a danish, because he was hungry, and it growled at him (you've likely seen that picture).  In turn, he got cranky and is now showing his teeth because his food is alive and tries to attack him.

I'm getting scared
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Who is more of a man "Bush or Kerry"  bullshit today

Frankly, I think Kerry would kick Georgie's ass
I mean, Kerry has been in uniform under fire. Georgie has been in, what, a cheerleader's uniform on the sidelines? Georgie might clear brush better...

The good news, Kerry could pretty much whip * man to man or on any field of battle. Kerry should come to peace with his higher "manliness" level and draw from it on the campaign trail. Sad but true

Who? bush sure as hell ain't a manly man. He's a friggin' sissy, if you ask me. A real man makes sacrifices for his family, is secure enough in his manhood to maybe even do(gasp) housework and other "womens work", and sometimes, I stress sometimes, do what the wife wants to do. It is doubtful bush spends much time with his wife, and it's already been proven that he's a slacker who didn't do his duty but is perfectly willing to let others do his bidding for him.

If you ask me, John Kerry is a REAL MAN, but unfortunately he is being forced by all this repuke propaganda bullshit to play this silly game. I think it demeans him.
He could kick Bush's ass any day in every way!

i think a great number of women would be turned on by seeing kerry beat the snot out of the cheerleader in chief with a hockey stick.

all those BIG, MANLY MEN... with those BIG guns! OOOOhh... Why, I'd only vote for the most VIRILE, MACHO MAN! I'm just a little, itty-bitty ol woman, who doesn't trouble her pretty little mind with anything important... I just want a BIG STRONG MAN to take care of me! Where IS my hanky and my smelling salts????

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow, how mature.

For the record, Bush runs, lifts, benches 200+ lbs. Wonder how many of these posters do as much.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm quite sure that it's not Kerry that they admire, but Theresa.  She holds his leash, and he is her servant.  That is these ladies ideal scenerio.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#15]

I just want a BIG STRONG MAN BIG GOVERNMENT to take care of me! Where IS my hanky and my smelling salts????

There...I fixed it for her.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak English!

Actually, that is something different.  Willie went to go eat a danish, because he was hungry, and it growled at him (you've likely seen that picture).  In turn, he got cranky and is now showing his teeth because his food is alive and tries to attack him.

I'm getting scared

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak English!

I'm getting scared

img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/roar.gif

Is that what you ate Double Feed?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#19]
The only ass kicking that matters is the one in November, and the DUmmies realize that their boy is toast!

Expect them to become increasingly shrill & irrational as the election draws closer.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Them people are weird!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#21]
My mom can beat up your mom!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Boston lap dog for rich women for years vs. Texas wasteland Rancher.

Sorry, I think GW will win an ass kickin contest too!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#23]
John Kerry's wife could kick his ass.  (and I'm sure she probably has on multiple occasions)

Any man who signs a prenup with his future wife is a pussy.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Real men use BOTOX?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Just wait til Bush wins
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Wow, how mature.

For the record, Bush runs, lifts, benches 200+ lbs. Wonder how many of these posters do as much.

200? That's pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Boston lap dog for rich women for years vs. Texas wasteland Rancher.

Sorry, I think GW will win an ass kickin contest too!

+1
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#30]
I believe Kerry is more dangerous--he shot a wounded, unarmed kid in the back in Vietnam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top