Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 7:24:33 AM EDT
Wow, WI sure did make a BIG swing in the last day on www.electoral-vote.com now that the results aren't based on the Zogby poll anymore.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I love Indiana.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:29:32 AM EDT
[#2]
so did colorado
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Come on PA get it together already.....man they really should just give Philly to Jersey and be done with it....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Come on PA get it together already.....man they really should just give Philly to Jersey and be done with it....

I agree....and maybe annex part of PGH to Philly...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

According to the projection math the guy at electoral-vote uses, Bush should win PA in the end.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#6]
weird map, i've never seen one where someone gets 270+ without PA or FL
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]
It seems like Ohio changes from bright red (strong Bush) to pink outline (barely Bush) on a daily basis.  New Mexico swings as fast for Kerry.  These polls are wacked.

The geographic divisions on those maps is pretty striking.

How come the Republican states are always red, when the Democrats are closer to being communists?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Where's the guy who keeps saying Bush can't win without FL and PA.
Looks like he can in that projection.
Hard as that is to believe, though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where's the guy who keeps saying Bush can't win without FL and PA.
Looks like he can in that projection.
Hard as that is to believe, though.

We will see...

If Bush wins WI, IA, and NM he will take FL and PA and you be able to say landslide.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Get this, I heard on the radi othis morning that BOTH the Bush and the Kerry campaign are going to shift resources out of Arkansas.  Kerry won't be running some TV ads that they had planned for Arkansas, and Bush is moving 8 campaign workers to another state.

WTF?

I know we're only 6 votes but we are still barely Bush...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:45:28 AM EDT
[#11]
YEEEHAAAA good for us, it;s about damn time!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Get this, I heard on the radi othis morning that BOTH the Bush and the Kerry campaign are going to shift resources out of Arkansas.  Kerry won't be running some TV ads that they had planned for Arkansas, and Bush is moving 8 campaign workers to another state.

WTF?

I know we're only 6 votes but we are still barely Bush...

i think most consider AR as going to President Bush.  I know that kerry pulled his ads there b/c his campaign doesn't think they can win there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top