Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 5:15:24 AM EDT
Here comes Jeanne.

weather.net-waves.com/td11.php

I guess we're going to break the Universe record now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:23:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Man I am so sick of these damn things.  Last weekend was the first weekend in about 2 months that was semi normal.  First weekend I got to go out in the boat for a few hours of R&R.

Looks like its time to put the game face on again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
SHOO!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah, dammit...... Not AGAIN!

Dridge has the primary track projection..... KSC going to get whammed again....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:11:03 AM EDT
[#4]
What in the name of God is going on?

Cowboy up and get prepped..if ya'll need anything, let me know. I have some leftover items plus if anyone needs my generator, you can borrow it. It's a 6000 kw and took care of me for 6 days.

I just want this season to be over all ready!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What in the name of God is going on?

...the end times ?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#6]
This is the second time I've had to cancel a trip down to the Keys!

Here in the Tampa Bay area we have been so very fortunate in that one 'cane ducked in south of us and the other swept to the northeast. Had Charley slammed in here instead of Port Charlotte the damage would have been at least tripled due to population density.

I rebuilt/tuned up the 3.5 Kw gen set and the chain saw. Just wish the two gen sets on 'rain check' at Pepboys would come in. They're for my daughters and SILs.

It truely gets old watching over your shoulder and trying to live a normal life. Kindda like cabin fever...

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:22:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I think God has a downer on Florida this year…… or is he trying to fix the elections?

Andy
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think God has a downer on Florida this year…… or is he trying to fix the elections?

If God is trying to fix the elections there'll be simultaneous earthquakes in LA and SF on the morning of Nov 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top