Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 5:14:34 AM EDT
I swear if I dont get my medicine at least twice a week I start to have sweats and shakes.  Withdrawl is a bitch.  I just changed offices and I dont have a dealer here to quench my horrible thirst.  Im just going to lose it at work one day soon if I have to keep driving 30 minutes to find sweet, sweet release.
Why oh why wont they put a chipotle in ashburn?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
What the hell are you talking about?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Take 2 Bayer assburn
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Im talking about that sweet recipe of perfection that is a Steak fajita burrito.  

Dammit, I gotta get 2 for lunch now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Gourmet burrito junkie, eh ?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is "Ashburn" a Chewing tobacco?

Ashburn is the location of the main offices of both AOL and MCI.  Theres several other companies here.  Our facitily is a little over a half mile long.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:29:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I will step back and slowly walk away.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]

I sit in the big building that sticks out at the top of the pic directly behind the main entrance.

We dont even get windows here.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:36:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im talking about that sweet recipe of perfection that is a Steak fajita burrito.  

LOL!  I thought you were referring to like coke or heroin.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL!  I thought you were referring to like coke or heroin.

I think thats what they put in the rice. You just cant say no.  

/me shakes fist at Chipotle
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:50:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Is that the Fed building in Quantico?

Samuel
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#12]
No, its the corporate headquarters of MCI...in ashburn.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#13]
That is one big ass place to work! Looks like it would take 30 minutes just to get to you desk.

Samuel
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That is one big ass place to work! Looks like it would take 30 minutes just to get to you desk.

Samuel

It does.

Quoted:
I discovered Chipotle when I was at TREXPO in the DC area last month. Holy shit, I ate there everyday.

Theyre all over northern VA, MD and DC  just not HERE which is 30 minutes from DC.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:06:52 AM EDT
[#16]
I assume you know that there's one in Reston?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Say NO! to the sauce.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:19:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yeah thats the one we go to but its like a 30 minute drive both ways with the lunch time traffic.  Plus if you go to pick up food you better have someone to drive and someone to run in.  Parking there is a REAL bitch.

But its worth it.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe you could go out for Sushi at lunchtime ... that seems to be real popular these days...

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Sushi's good but its no silver torpedo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I thought there is one at Dulles Town Center?

"Kinda like swimming with a Manatee"
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I sit in the big building that sticks out at the top of the pic directly behind the main entrance.

We dont even get windows here.

Missile on the way!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah thats the one we go to but its like a 30 minute drive both ways with the lunch time traffic.  Plus if you go to pick up food you better have someone to drive and someone to run in.  Parking there is a REAL bitch.

But its worth it.

Oops.... thats right..... Reston. My Bad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#24]
There's no Chipotle near my job here in MD, nearest one is probably College Park, MD (where I still go to hang out with some HS friends that havent graduated yet and party my ass off).
I was down in Manassas, VA, about a month ago on business and was able to stear the whole 15 person group to Chipotle for lunch as I just had to have one. (barbacoa burrito)

Two weeks ago, back again in Manassas, same group, I suggest Chipotle for lunch.  One of the ladies says "No way! Last time we ate Chipotle and I was in the hospital the next day getting my burst appendix removed."

My response?
"So? You only get one appendix, you're good to go now."

Sadly, the group outvoted me this time.  I paid'em back by falling asleep during the meeting.  

Two days ago, I was back there again for another meeting.  I tried to suggest Chipotle but our host had already outsmarted me and said we'd get food from the deli down the street delivered (same thing we did two weeks ago).  Bastard.  Again, I fell asleep during the meeting, but this time one of my coworkers got me with his digital camera and is now passing the picture around the office.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Well don't go thinking you're gonna sign me up for that "friends and family" shit

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well don't go thinking you're gonna sign me up for that "friends and family" shit

You aint got no friends and your family dont want to talk to you.  Who you gonna call?  

Oh man this is sooooo good.   I dont smoke but I might need a cigarette when I finish.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

MMMMMM, Chipotle.   The original Chipotle is just a couple blocks from my house.  I go there all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top