Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/22/2004 7:11:14 PM EDT
I already tried installing a fake motion activated camera, with no results....Any suggestions or should I just not care? College can be such a PITA.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]

This is your bathroom?  If so, tell them to get the fuck out!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Put in a real camera and post the vids on your local internet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol, I have that problem too. My friends come here to do the deed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Install a real camera.  If they still don't care, put it on the internet.  If they still don't care, start charging for access to your website and make a $.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Check here

ETA: sorry guys, i posted the wrong link, it was supposed to link to the "my wife is mad at me thread"
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Bear traps. Lots of them. A few anti-personnel mines too. I suggest claymores and a nice spread of Bouncing Betties.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you in the dorms?  OR this is in your house/apartment?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Let them use your bedroom for cryin' out loud!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
So far real camera's and murder are tied...keep 'em coming (no pun intended)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Let him catch you jerking off in his room
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Take the doors off the hinges.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Put up a sign that says "I might have hepatitis, you never know"

Get in pill container and label it Hepatitis pills.  Put in some bogus pills.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

you fucker, I just spat my Mountain dew all over my desk.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I still am unclear.  Is this a bathroom that you share with people, or is it YOUR bathroom?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you fucker, I just spat my Mountain dew all over my desk.

What can i say?!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Be kind - they are just crying out for help; your help, it's an invitation!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#17]
errr...How do you know they are having sex in your bathroom, and who is "they" and is one a female that is hitable?

Stick it in and post the pics!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#18]
We need more info!  I say again, we need more info!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
errr...How do you know they are having sex in your bathroom, and who is "they" and is one a female that is hitable?

Stick it in and post the pics!

Or his pooper if thats the way he likes it.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#20]

How do you stop people from having sex in your bathroom?

Clog the toilet up with shit and tampons..............If that don't stop em' nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I already tried installing a fake motion activated camera, with no results....Any suggestions or should I just not care? College can be such a PITA.

Which school are we talking about here?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Put some of those chubby BOTD chick pics in there
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Have you tried Lemon Pledge on the floor?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I live off campus, in a townhouse that I own. I go to FSU (big party school)...I like having people over though. But I can be a germophobe at times...that's why I'm asking.

You can tell people what to do, but they won't always listen if there is a chance of Pie...Plus I have better things to do than watch the bathroom door all the time...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Get a better class of friends.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Tell them to use your bedroom
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]
TWalk in naked with a hard on and demand a blowjob....then grab the guys sack and wink at him.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell them no and spray them down with a hose.

Leave a big bowl winder in the crapper and turn off the water.   Make sure there is no water in the bowl when you make your deposit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm pretty OCD about germs, so I wouldn't let people over I didn't trust.  Other than that, put deadbolts on your rooms you don't want people in.  It's your place and having a lot of people over is risky.  People steal shit and everything.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Walk in and ask for a snow ball.

SGtar15

PS  This is Cloning Bagels getting fucked is it???
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Walk in and ask for a snow ball.

SGtar15

PS  This is Cloning Bagels getting fucked is it???

Attention Everyone: For the last time, CB and I don't talk anymore!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#32]
one thing will ensure the sanctity of your commode.

borracho bean burritos.

drop the spiciest bean dip off at the pool on your way out and close the door. ensure that there is and will be no ventillation. i.e. seal windows, disable vents etc.

maybe even turn a space heater on so its gets hot AND funky.

you want these little spermaniacs to retch on contact and go limper than blanched asparagus.

good luck and may the force be with you.

a backup plan is to plaster the bathroom with nude pix of the golden girls, scat pr0n and homoerotic photographs. the only way to win this war is to keep the lumber soggy at all costs.

as for how you could enjoy your bathroom... thats for you to figure out.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Do what I do with my scotch at parties.

Put this on your door.

"This is Lockedon's bathroom.
He owns guns.
Do not fuck in his bathroom.
Thank you."
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live off campus, in a townhouse that I own. I go to FSU (big party school)...I like having people over though. But I can be a germophobe at times...that's why I'm asking.

If its your house, then open the door and toss them the fuck out.

I had to do that once.  A few years ago, when I was maybe 25, I was on a cruise with my family, and myself and two of my cousins had this gigantic cabin off the back of the ship.  So naturally it became the party room.  On the last night, we ended up with just about every person on the ship between the ages of 16 and 26 in our room.  It got a little rowdy, and ship security came tell us to knock it off.  So I am herding all of these kids out of our room, and I notice that the bathroom door is locked.  I pound on the door and get no response.  The bathroom door can be unlocked from the outside with a coin, so I unlock the door and go in.  No one to be seen, so I pull open the shower curtain and there is some kid with his dick out and a girl in there.  I tell them that they have to get out of my room as security came.  The guy looks at me, and pulls the shower curtain closed.  I promptly pull the shower curtain back open, punch him in the face and drag him out by the hair. When I get him out of the bathroom into the room, he decides that he should stand up to me. He gets fit in the face again and then decides that he should leave. I hadnt seen him before, but apparently he was the bully of the cruise, becuase all of these kids came up to me later in disbelief that I had manhandled him.

It was really an issure of respect to me.  I didnt care what they were doing, but when I told them that they had to leave my room and he completely ignored me, then I got pissed.

If I were you, I would interrupt them and ask them to stop. If they refuse, physically throw them out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#36]
If the background check and 10-day waiting period don't work, you'll have to go for an outright ban.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Do what I do with my scotch at parties.

Put this on your door.

"This is Lockedon's bathroom.
He owns guns.
Do not fuck in his bathroom.
Thank you."

LMAO.  Excellent!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
TWalk in naked with a hard on and demand a blowjob....then grab the guys sack and wink at him.

SGatr15

Damn, you can be fuckin funny.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You owe me a new keyboard!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#40]
You must be a real social type person,anytime anyone I invite or just happens to wander into my house is most corguial and happy to get out as fast as they can with thier life!!

Maybe I should read Dale Carnagee or something!!!   It's cool being the crazzy guy that builds computers,LOVES guns and supplys all the neighbors with hugh vine ripe tommatoes and squash!

Course I build all my own targets,and keep them in my backyard(pack them to the range and back again) when they are all shot up rebuild time!!!

I'm nice as I can be to all that I encounter but I call it like I see it!  Many don't like me but respect me!

And I would rather have on my tombstone,here lies a man his friends were less than the fingers on his hand!

He was not liked by many,but respected by all he did business with in this world!!

I might add God bless Gus Mcray,and Capt call!!!

Bob

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#41]
plant a cam and show them the tape
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
plant a cam and show them the tape

+1, except sell the tape on Ebay and then send them the link.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Well no one stays at my place very long.

Get cheap door, and a chainsaw (take off the chain if you want to feel safe).

Replace door with cheap door.  Nexttime you suspect someone doing it grab the chainsaw, crank it, kick in the door (chainsaw in hand) and yell get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Leave a floater, kills the mood.
.............not in the toilet, in the sink filled with water
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Fire Extingusher
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#47]
camera Idea sound the best so far...Perhaps a wireless one that hooks to my TV in the living room...hmm what do you think?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#48]
is it tile bathroom?

Spray the room completely with pam, wipe your ass with a couple of squares of tissue, and put the brown side up on the floor.

Damn, i don't know where i come up with these things.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can tell people what to do, but they won't always listen if there is a chance of Pie...Plus I have better things to do than watch the bathroom door all the time...

Don't have parties at your place, otherwise, you reep what you sow...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
is it tile bathroom?

Spray the room completely with pam LEMON PLEDGE, wipe your ass with a couple of squares of tissue, and put the brown side up on the floor.

Damn, i don't know where i come up with these things.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top