Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 6:58:31 PM EDT
I cleaned the bathroom today (my turn) and I wanted to make the floor look nice so I sprayed it down with lemon pledge.

She took a shower.....

And came in the computer room dripping wet, gave me the evil eye and told me to NEVER put pledge on the bathroom floor....

"Did I do something wrong?"
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, she gave me that evil eye....

Quoted:
Your wife came in dripping and you didn't carpe that diem?

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

exactly what i was thinking!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, why aren't you hitting it right now?

Lemme guess... cause the wife fell down and is pissed at you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dude, she gave me that evil eye....

Quoted:

Imagine that as sexy
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell her to clean the barthroom her own damn self...thats why you got the maid (married).

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I agree with DoubleFeed...Carpe Poon!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]
No, one of her damn cats likes to sit on the ledge of the tub while she is taking her shower.
When she went to get out she splashed the cat with water, it jumped out of the tub and hit the bath towel.
When the cat hit the bath towel it had enough momentum to slide on the pledged floor and into the door.
That scared the cat, so it tried to get out of the bathroom, except that it could not get any traction on the floor, so it was running in place and sliding all over the floor.
When the wife got out of the tub to open the door for the cat it finally got some traction on her bath towel (it was on the floor) and pulled her off balance so she held out her arm to catch herself - on the door - at the same time the cat was going out the door.
The door caught the tip of the cats tail in the frame, not enough to hurt it but enough that it was yowling and spitting at my wife.
They are both on the couch and neither of them will look at me.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#10]

2 more for the "want to kick KA3B's ass" list
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Pledge on the bathroom floor....that doesn't sound bad.

So why was she pissed?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I cleaned the bathroom today (my turn) and I wanted to make the floor look nice so I sprayed it down with lemon pledge.

Pledge is for wood furniture only and not the high quality ones at that.  

Now get off the computer and go get some pie.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I would love to see a video of that. .. fullclip
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#14]

No pussy for you tonight, buddy!  Two legged or four legged.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I would love to see a video of that.hr

Right out of a Chevy Chase movie.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Tell her she is cute when she is mad.  (make sure she is un-armed)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#17]
<----- Off to the store to get some Lemon Pledge.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
No, one of her damn cats likes to sit on the ledge of the tub while she is taking her shower.
When she went to get out she splashed the cat with water, it jumped out of the tub and hit the bath towel.
When the cat hit the bath towel it had enough momentum to slide on the pledged floor and into the door.
That scared the cat, so it tried to get out of the bathroom, except that it could not get any traction on the floor, so it was running in place and sliding all over the floor.
When the wife got out of the tub to open the door for the cat it finally got some traction on her bath towel (it was on the floor) and pulled her off balance so she held out her arm to catch herself - on the door - at the same time the cat was going out the door.
The door caught the tip of the cats tail in the frame, not enough to hurt it but enough that it was yowling and spitting at my wife.

What are you, enlisted?

After a story like that, I'd be all over the house pledging the floors! That's the most hysterical thing I've read here in awhile!

Reminds me of when we used to pledge the pivot plates in Bancroft Hall to watch the Plebes FLY by while cutting corners.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#19]
And I suppose you expect us to believe you didn't plan that whole scenario?

Where's the video?  ( No not of your wife, the cat ricocheting around the bathroom!)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever seen Final Destination?

"Death has a design."

That is one lucky cat! I think it used up 3 or 4 of its nine lives in that bathroom.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Edit to clarify -- of the cat, not your wife.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn that was funny.

Dont clean the house, just your guns.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
2 more for the "want to kick KA3B's ass" list

Damn! Two mad pussies - you're in deep shit, bud! Call it a night and try again tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Where's the video?  ( No not of your wife, the cat ricocheting around the bathroom!)

THAT would be worth seeing!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Dude... do it again in a couple of weeks when she and the cat have time to forget the whole thing... only next time you must have a video camera filming it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Ooooooopssssssss
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Now  go Armor All the steering wheel and seat in the car.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Damn! Sounds like a Ben Stiller movie.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Tell her to clean the barthroom her own damn self...thats why you got the maid (married).

Sgatr15

I would have to agree with sarge
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Now go Armor All the steering wheel and seat in the car.

+1

I used that stuff on the wood cabinets under my bathroom sink.  Didn't look bad.  Walked in the bath later in my stocking feet.  Do you have ANY idea how slick a ceramic tile floor gets from Pledge overspray?  After I picked myself up off my ass, the Pledge went in the trash.  Back hurt for a week.

btw...post pics of the cat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Ohhhhh MAN !    ... for want of a few moments of film !

Hahahahaha  !!!

Couch for YOU tonight baby !
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I see thats how you get her on her back!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I see thats how you get her on her back!!!!

good call!!!

If i had a wife or a girlfriend, i'd try it
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#34]

This is the funiest Thread I've read in quite some time.

Oh.........

You did volunteer to rub her feet, now didn't you?  I keep getting told that Ladies like to have their feet rubbed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#35]

That was funny as heck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top