Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 6:13:30 PM EDT
So I logged back in to find my thread locked, *and* someone replying to one of my posts as if I wanted to kill babies? Wtf you guys!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?  They always forget the link.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I wasn't sure if it was ok to post a link to a locked thread... you never know these days www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=277408.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Conservador is no longer with us.

... Good! We need more men like you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had some people reply to me with things that make me shake my head. Just remember that there is a difference between internet courage ( threatening to kill babies) and actually holding a baby in your arms and then doing the things that he mentioned. Hopefully, he was just saying more than his brain could handle. Sick thing to hear, but at least he is gone.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
This thread needs a poll.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So I logged back in to find my thread locked, *and* someone replying to one of my posts as if I wanted to kill babies? Wtf you guys!

If you are talking about me, then I owe you an apology - I think I misunderstood something you said...par for the course on the internet!  Friends?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems like there's a few more trolls today than is common hereabouts.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If you are talking about me, then I owe you an apology - I think I misunderstood something you said...par for the course on the internet!  Friends?

Hey no problem.. I was trying to get the thread back on track and ignore the baby posts.. I can see how it might have looked like I was backing up their position.   I'm glad that's all cleared up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top