Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 5:51:23 PM EDT
anyone else catch this? I believe there is an audio transcript here.

It was horrible, I was screaming "LIES!!!" time after time in my truck... but the topper was when he said he thought that despite all the things we know now, like the WMD (connections), the al Qaeda connection and everything we NOW know about Iraq, that he would still wait to go into Iraq. The key here being: acknowledging the al-Qaeda link and the WMD stuff! I know liberals would debate this no end, but he essentially yoinked at least two of the libbie's platforms right out from under them. On State Sponsored NPR Radio no less. And he was extremely insulting to the President on top of it-- he's cockier than hell too: He kept saying that WHEN he is in office he will seek international approval on things before we do them... There was a ton more. What we see on the evening news is heavily sanitized IMHO. It's the snippet where he doesn't look/sound like a raving lunatic.

You know, I had a LOT more respect for Al Gore four years ago than I have for this clown. I can barely muster anything above contempt for this idiot.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
John Kerry's opinion of the week day hour.  

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Did John Kerry masterbate in boot camp??
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
He is a smart fellow but does seems to change his posistions hourly.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Did John Kerry masterbate in boot camp??

Kerry was the pivot man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top