Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 12:09:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, there's some exploitation going on here, but the dad ain't the one doing it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
5 year old, scrotum visible from rear?

balls are dropping earlier and earlier these days I guess.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, there's some exploitation going on here, but the dad ain't the one doing it.

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
1.) This is truly sad

2.) Am I the only one that finds the father's lawyer's name funny, and slightly ironic?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
File under "signs of the pending apocalypse."

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Frivilous Suit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
1.) This is truly sad

2.) Am I the only one that finds the father's lawyer's name funny, and slightly ironic?

+1

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
If there's profit to be had from others' misery, I'm sure John Edwards is involved somehow.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
1.) This is truly sad

Dick Dumbass

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got to send this story to my wife & her sisters.  They always roll their eyes when I bristle at them taking pictures of the kids (my nieces & nephews) in the tub, etc. (not to metion e-mailing them all over the place!)  They always tell me I'm being overly paranoid (and they are probably right), but this is just the kind of thing I've had in mind when voicing concerns/objections.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm going to tell you guys something - the .gov is in full force going after this stuff, no matter how minimal.  I know because a close relative of mine is serving 2 years right now for ordering a CD that had a few more pictures of skin than he had anticipated.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Cool, another reason never to have kids. I think I'm up to 9,389 now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm going to tell you guys something - the .gov is in full force going after this stuff, no matter how minimal.  I know because a close relative of mine is serving 2 years right now for ordering a CD that had a few more pictures of skin than he had anticipated.

Can you explain this more?  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Especially here in Alabama, as you obviously know - considered a very high priority by our current (and last, for that matter) AG.  LOTS of prosecutions in recent years.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you explain this more?  

He bought a CD of pron that unbeknownst to him contained a few child pics, although he didn't want the child pics of course.  Anyway, he accessed the CD using his home/work laptop.  Somehow his employer found out, researched into it, and turned him in.  A .gov visit and short time of procesecution later, he's in prison.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Frivilous Suit.

It is a criminal case.  Not a "suit."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top