Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 6:19:55 PM EDT
I am very interested in the political thing as everyone else is.I am so tired on that fucking John Kerry throwing attacks at Our President concerning the war. He said that he would have santioned saddam and not been so hasty to go to war.But what if while he is tring to get these santions to work,Iran is building nuclear capibilities as they are today.Then when Kerry finally decides that he's not the master planner either ,Iran lobs a nuke into Israel, Being that everyone over there hates them anyway.I am glad to have them for an Ali.The Bible say Israel will never lose a war and has never to date since the beginning of the middle east wars.Israel's agressors will be crushed.I wouldn't e surprised if Israel doesn't take out Irans nuke program like they did to Iraq back in the 80's.  I  remember Bush said that as far as the war against terrorism goes,That either your for us or your for the terrorist. seems like the left wing and their leaders kerry and Red faced Teddy fit the bill. this is my 2 cents
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top