Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/21/2004 4:53:46 PM EDT
I am so sick of these evil motherfuckers that I could puke my guts up. Yet we won't allow our military to do what has to be done to stop it and put the fear of God in those evil bastard's hearts.

So here's my suggestion: If we aren't gonna do anything but the PC shit, why don't we hire some folks secretly, under the table, with complete deniability to do it for us? Use mercs. Use locals. Use whoever could get access to these terrorists. And pay them well to make sure they treat the bastards just like they treat their hostages when captured. And while at it, have them come up with some sort of name like "Jihad against Islamic Jihad" to send the image that it's other Arabs killing the bastards.

Could something like this be set up and how much success could it have? I am talking something that would be completely untraceable to the US, yet devastatingly brutal. If you need further elaboration, do a search for the CHORDS Program set up by John Paul Vann in Vietnam and used against the VC and VC leaders.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It's simpler than that....just step up the pressure on EVERY city in Iraq.......when we're attacking them wide-open, this type of stuff doesn't happen.

It's the lulls when people die....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
My standard reply ... www.adoptasniper.org

Get some! HOGS
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
These scumbags are pretty resistant - keep in mind there is $25 MILLION on that one clown's head and he's still out there chopping off peoples' heads.

Best way would be to stop media coverage of this crap, that's what keeps it going I reckon.  But then Katie Couric wouldn't be able to get weepy relatives on the Today show - gee, we can't have that.  Katie needs the ratings.

I don't know why the hostages are so cooperative, you gotta figure when the rat bastards get their mitts on you you are most likely done no matter what unless you can somehow escape.  Same thing with having weepy families beg on TV.  Never beg.  Ever.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
arowneragain,

I agree with your assessment. That would slow it down. But we simply don't have the forces in theater to put pressure on all the cities.

What we need to do is hire a group of people who would "fit in" in places like Fallujah, Sadr City, Samarra, etc. Use locals if need be. Use foreigners. Send them into these areas and let them infiltrate the terror groups. This could be done very easily in Iraq. Hell, you could have them claim they came to the area from other Middle Eastern countries to fight against the US. This isn't a tightly connected group like bin Laden's network in A-Stan and Pakistan. Infiltration would be easy by comparison since these thugs are taking anyone willing to join their effort.

Once inside, they could go to work collecting intelligence on leaders and sympathizers. And when the time is right they could start picking them off one at a time or turning them in to US forces. I'd prefer letting them do what the Koreans who worked with us in Vietnam did to the VC and their sympathizers. I'll not go into details, but these fellas basically executed these VC targets, took pictures to prove they were dead, then they finished them off in a manner that would leave them unidentifiable even to their closest friends and family.

From all accounts, the CHORDS program was brutally effective.

Also, another good idea from Vietnam. Ever hear of the "Soap Chips" program? US special forces would locate enemy arms sites and place exploding ammunition into their stocks. Nothingzaps morale quicker than having your own weapons blowing up in your face and killing you.

There are all kinds of nice covert stuff we could be doing in Iraq, if only we would. Get the CIA to fund it. We know they can do so in a manner to cover our own asses if remaining PC is important. Yet it will still get the job done.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
[sarcasm]This can all be cured with love and kindness. We should give the beheadders warm milk and cookies. Rub there tummies and tuck them in bed. We can read them stories about the death of Israel.[sarcasm\]

We can't do a damn thing. We have no will to fight or do what needs to be done. America will crumble under the terror of the Jihadists.

I used to beleive otherwise but I can see it now, it shows in the attitude of 80% of Americans. They either beleive we can turn our heads and run or that we should fight a soft war winning hearts and minds. Neither of those two will work.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Cure it the new age ARFCOM way, just be all warm and fuzzy to them and whatever you do, don't say mean things about them.
That would be bad.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Remorseless, heartless collective reprisals. There are more of them than there are of us, but smart bombs are a force multiplier.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My standard reply ... www.adoptasniper.org

Get some! HOGS

made the link hot, 'cuz it's a cause I believe in.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Remorseless, heartless collective reprisals. There are more of them than there are of us, but smart bombs are a force multiplier.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:10:22 PM EDT
[#10]
The soulless bastards that are doing the decapitations should be put to the same end.  I have a serious question,  why are all the victims of these bastards dressed in orange jumpsuits?  where do the islamic bastards get the orange jumpsuits,  seems like a non standard wardrobe item for a country like Iraq.  I also wonder if the captives are drugged, because no way could you sit or kneel without knowing what happens after they read the prepared copy.  same mo in all the videos.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, there is a trail somewhere. These jumpsuits are most likely made in the US, or at least come from US sources. Now we need to find it and see where it leads. Then when we get to the end of the supply trail, kill the bastards that are there.

The problem is, our CIA has been gutted. It happened many years ago because it's activities weren't pretty enough to please Americans. So the CIA became PC also and largely incompetent and ineffective.

It's time to get back to business the way the CIA did in the 1960s and before.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Let's get them hooked on crack
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's time to get back to business the way the CIA did in the 1960s and before.

+alot
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I think a US to terrorist kill ratio along the lines of say... 1 to 100,000 might have an effect. Am I suggesting we kill the innocent? No, but the deafening silence of the muslims world makes them guilty by association.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, we have technology for keeping track of kids and crooks. Little GPS watches for kids, ankle bracelets for crooks. Require all the contractors to wear them. Rapid response teams placed in all areas with the highest concentration of contractors, RR teams monitoring them. Someone gets nabbed, the team tracks them and attacks the bastards. True, the bastards might kill the hostage anyway but at least we get the bastards.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#16]
B-52's

Carpet bombing missions.

24/7/365

Start today.

Edited to say:

Start with all the prisoners we have in custody and drop them on Fujallah from about 10K feet straight up.

DO NOT vote for me in November unless you want me to let our military come unglued on Iraq, Iran, North Korea, most of Africa...............
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like an interesting concept.  Hire people to go kill all of the terroists?  This country needs to stand up an have the balls.  We have alot of great serving troops that would love to do just that, the government just needs to let them.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#18]
This is an off the wall thought my brother and I had the other day....What say we started a Presbyterian Jihad website, collected a few hundred grand and used it to train and equip a group of say, Coptic Christians from Ethopia (or maybe some Sudanese Africans displaced by the Islamic govt there).  Put a few hundred on a boat and let them off in Saudi with maps to Mecca.  Wonder if turn about is fair play.   Just an off the wall thought.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I start a thread like this and it gets locked.  Guess you were holding your mouth right.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
This may sound awful, and I mean no disrespect to their vicitms and the people who have lost loved one's at their hands, but I say we should ignore them. Mediawise anyways. Stop showing their threats, don't give liberals another chance to cry out against the troops not being pulled out. Act as if nothing has happened. Mediawise!!! I am not saying that the military should not be involved or that the families should not be allowed to worry and grieve.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#21]
The leader of the primary head chopping group is a known Jordanian.  How 'bout we covertly go to Jordan and kidnap as many of his relatives as possible.

Do it deniably, and then absolutely disavow any connection.

Every time an American, Brit or ally gets kidnapped send the bastard a piece of his sister, or uncle, or his nephew's head....

Might work.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I am so sick of these evil motherfuckers that I could puke my guts up. Yet we won't allow our military to do what has to be done to stop it and put the fear of God in those evil bastard's hearts.

So here's my suggestion: If we aren't gonna do anything but the PC shit, why don't we hire some folks secretly, under the table, with complete deniability to do it for us? Use mercs. Use locals. Use whoever could get access to these terrorists. And pay them well to make sure they treat the bastards just like they treat their hostages when captured. And while at it, have them come up with some sort of name like "Jihad against Islamic Jihad" to send the image that it's other Arabs killing the bastards.

Could something like this be set up and how much success could it have? I am talking something that would be completely untraceable to the US, yet devastatingly brutal. If you need further elaboration, do a search for the CHORDS Program set up by John Paul Vann in Vietnam and used against the VC and VC leaders.

-CH

How do we know there is not a covert op going on? Would we know about it if there was?

Probably not. I doubt we get more than ~20% of the truth coming out of Iraq - even with the internet.

Info like this would be "need to know" only, right? I really don't have a clue, but I'm guessing
we're doing things that would make us all very proud.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The leader of the primary head chopping group is a known Jordanian.  How 'bout we covertly go to Jordan and kidnap as many of his relatives as possible.

Every time an American, Brit or ally gets kidnapped send the bastard a piece of his sister, or uncle, or his nephew's head....

Might work.

This is the only workable solution I've seen proposed. Unfortunately, these guys don't even care about their own relatives. To them, their shredded kin are that much sooner on the way to paradise...

Of course, how far do we take this policy? Do we use it domestically, too, if we find relatives of them here, but not there?

Be careful what you wish for. Think this idea through, keyboard jihadists of both sides....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-CH

How do we know there is not a covert op going on? Would we know about it if there was?

Probably not. I doubt we get more than ~20% of the truth coming out of Iraq - even with the internet.

Info like this would be "need to know" only, right? I really don't have a clue, but I'm guessing
we're doing things that would make us all very proud.

I can only hope we are. I guess the only way we'll ever know is if someone involved writes a book about it 30 years from now.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't promote genocide. It'll put you in the same category as Hitler.

The solution to the head choppers?

#1 Crank up the Lake City ammo plant, making hollow point bullets.
#2 Fill hollow point bullets with pig blood and fat.
#3 Drop thousands of leaflets, showing the facts that we'll send them to Allah Allah Akbar Hell with bacon on their breath if they attack us.
#4 Do a nice documentary showing th new & improved US bullets on AL-Jazeera. ALL TRUE Jihadists will crap their pants in fear of dying with bacon on their breath.
#5 Happy hunting! If someone shoots at a US soldier, they will have fear in their hearts.

Therefore, mass surrendurs, and we can repopulate Gitmo and Abu Ghraib.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Might work.

Better yet, why don't we just go there and take his family openly and start chopping off heads one by one? Start with his first born son.

Nevermind.........

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Such as what? We are dealing with suicidal maniacs, all we can do is find and kill them. And we have 150,000+ troops doing JUST THAT

So here's my suggestion: If we aren't gonna do anything but the PC shit, why don't we hire some folks secretly, under the table, with complete deniability to do it for us? Use mercs. Use locals. Use whoever could get access to these terrorists. And pay them well to make sure they treat the bastards just like they treat their hostages when captured. And while at it, have them come up with some sort of name like "Jihad against Islamic Jihad" to send the image that it's other Arabs killing the bastards.If we knew where they are, we shoot them, or blow up the place where they are staying, that is enough

Could something like this be set up and how much success could it have? I am talking something that would be completely untraceable to the US, yet devastatingly brutal. If you need further elaboration, do a search for the CHORDS Program set up by John Paul Vann in Vietnam and used against the VC and VC leaders. WHY? If you find them and kill them, that is enough...

-CH

Seriously, guys, the solution is to ignore these beheadings, where they kill ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL and not give them the attention that they now recieve...

Folks are murdered every day around the world, for a manner of reasons...

Where I live, 3 people were beaten to death in the street by mobs this summer...

The solution to stop the beheadings is (A) keep finding and killing all the terrorists, and (B) ignore the hostage takers - don't just refuse their demands, act like it's not happening.

When they realize it doesn't work, it will stop. They are doing it for the attention, for the 'Oh my god they cut his head off' factor...

And you are all playing right into it...

IMHO, this is no better or worse than any mruder, and it should be treated as such...

When you give them the attention & outrage, you HELP them...

These guys aren't even good terrorists, they're common criminals.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Might work.

Because the Jordainians, like the Iraqis, are our allies you DUMBASS...

We are dealing with a bunch of common criminals, no better or worse than Ted Bundy or Jeffery Dahlmer...

They should be treated as such, by giving them all this attention, and by coming up with all these grand schemes to lose the war, you are ensuring more good folks will die.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
These scumbags are pretty resistant - keep in mind there is $25 MILLION on that one clown's head and he's still out there chopping off peoples' heads.

Best way would be to stop media coverage of this crap, that's what keeps it going I reckon.  But then Katie Couric wouldn't be able to get weepy relatives on the Today show - gee, we can't have that.  Katie needs the ratings.

I don't know why the hostages are so cooperative, you gotta figure when the rat bastards get their mitts on you you are most likely done no matter what unless you can somehow escape.  Same thing with having weepy families beg on TV.  Never beg.  Ever.

stopping coverage would be the worst thing...and it would also help Kerry.  People need to see what those shitstains do to bound, gagged Americans.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

stopping coverage would be the worst thing...and it would also help Kerry.  People need to see what those shitstains do to bound, gagged Americans.

Stopping coverage would STOP IT.

Don't you guys get it?

THEY ARE DOING THIS TO GET ON THE NEWS! THEY DON'T SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT WE WILL RELEASE PRISONERS, THEY WANT TO GET THEIR UGLY MUGS ON FOX!

Jeffery Dahlmer committed worse crimes than this, what we have here are a few minor-league serial killers. They don't even deserve to be called 'terrorists' because their methods are so pathetic they aren't even terrifying.  IF WE STOP THE COVERAGE, STOP THE ATTENTION, THEY WILL GO BACK TO PLAYING 'TAG' WITH ABRAMS TANKS!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Might work.

How do you know we haven't already done that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Don't promote genocide. It'll put you in the same category as Hitler.

The solution to the head choppers?

#1 Crank up the Lake City ammo plant, making hollow point bullets.
#2 Fill hollow point bullets with pig blood and fat.
#3 Drop thousands of leaflets, showing the facts that we'll send them to Allah Allah Akbar Hell with bacon on their breath if they attack us.
#4 Do a nice documentary showing th new & improved US bullets on AL-Jazeera. ALL TRUE Jihadists will crap their pants in fear of dying with bacon on their breath.
#5 Happy hunting! If someone shoots at a US soldier, they will have fear in their hearts.

Therefore, mass surrendurs, and we can repopulate Gitmo and Abu Ghraib.

They are not REALLY religious - it is just a pretext to justify their actions.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Might work.

We are dealing with a bunch of common criminals, no better or worse than Ted Bundy or Jeffery Dahlmer...

They should be treated as such, by giving them all this attention, and by coming up with all these grand schemes to lose the war, you are ensuring more good folks will die.

Wrong - you don't go to war over a crime.  You just made the argument that Carter and Clinton made...either it is a law enforcement problem or an act of war.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Its so simple, just use high frequency radar waves from one of our satalites to sterilize the whole middle east, in 25-30 years  there will be no threat left.  then we can have desert disney land and all sorts of good resorts over there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, ignore it.  Don't give it any attention.  It will go away.  

Pull your head out.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

They are religious, but they have been mislead; they do believe the basic tenets of the bastardized passages from the Koran.  If they truly believed that they would be buried with a piece of bacon or shot with bacon grease filled hollowpoints they would stop.

Getting all of the media outlets to not show it is a pipe dream.  All it takes is one outlet to report it and the rest will follow suit in pursuit of ratings.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Wrong!!! It is all about religion...that's why it's useless to

be PC and try to understand them...and try and make them like us...bla, bla, bla. I once

lived in a country guided by religion (India). It opened my eyes!!!!!

It's not like the USA. They LIVE their religion. Everything they do, they do for "Allah".
EVERYTHING!!!

They truly beleive that we are the monsters. We will not win this war if we keep trying to

understand  them. There is only one way to win, imho...

Peace through victory!

edited: to not get banned
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#39]
2 WORDS

CAPRET BOMBING

Take out a city or 2 and the shit will stop. Oh yea, blow every Mosc that harbours terrorists. Then they will quit using themm as sanctuaries.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#40]
The GPS idea is good, so is cessation of reporting these kidnappings-murders. Here is another way to get at these shitbags? Recruit volunteers with an incurable terminal illness and surgically implant a GPS locating device, enough C-4 to take out anyone within 20' and introduce them into Iraq as kidnapping "bait". Once they're napped and in a favorable position to take out a ringleader and company, they set themselve off, unless the mission is to use the GPS. Like a TROJAN HORSE. I don't know what kind of trigger device could be used but would have to also be implanted and have safety features. Of course it would be a suicide mission so there might not be many takers due to religious reasons. I would consider it if I had little time left. Anyway just exercising my imagination.    
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#41]
It's like I said when we got hit on 9/11. Turn their country to glass and take their oil. It's that simple!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Implant tracking chips under the skin of all Contractors working in IRAQ (Only with the contractors permission), Then use whatever means is necessary to help these Holy Worriors (Asswipes, Terrorist whatever you want to call them) in their quest to meet Allah
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Implant tracking chips under the skin of all Contractors working in IRAQ...

The problem I fear this will cause will be that once the terroists have realized that even some people have devices implanted it will open the door to an all new form of torture: cut up the infidel to find the device.  Even the people without devices will be subjected to this.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
It's like I said when we got hit on 9/11. Turn their country to glass and take their oil. It's that simple!

BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS BAN THE TOPIC like you did mine MODS

Lets be fair now.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Kill 'em all
is my favorite album by Metallica.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Might work.

Wrong - you don't go to war over a crime.  You just made the argument that Carter and Clinton made...either it is a law enforcement problem or an act of war.

And I do not consider a single murder an act of war...

If they wanna be big, BAAAD Terrorists, go blow up a bus or plant an IED.;.. Then maybe they're worth putting on TV. But if they're just gonna commit individual kidnappings and cop heads, they ARE common criminals
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Common criminals my ass. These people who do this are the lowest form of scum on the planet. They are no different than the hijackers who flew the planes into buildings. It makes no difference if you kill 1 person or 5000, the intent is the same.

So by your standards, the first WTC attack wasn't really terrorism either, since it only killed 6 people?

You keep telling everyone else that "they don't get it". I must admit after reading comments like that, that you are the one who doesn't get it. Anyone who thinks beheading someone for political purposes isn't terrorism seriously has their head firmly planted in their rear orifice.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#48]
You guys sound more and more like Israelies with each post...
BTW,  I agree...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm afraid the West in general has already lost.

While the US and Russia sit around wringing their collective hands, the terrorists are out planning how to do us in.  

The liberal left (Kerry and Co.) have made Bush and conservatives impotent with their PC atititude toward dealing with the terrorists.  

The globalists seek to erode our national sovereignty down to nothing.  

But as long as the people have Brittany Spears, Monday Night Football, and cheap gas, nothing will change.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:03:44 AM EDT
[#50]
I have thought for a long time we need our own suicide bomber program.  Get a bunch of depressed Lefties, cut off their Zoloft, and rig them with explosive vests or put them in explosive laden VW vans in various enemy nations.

GunLvr
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top