Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 2:20:29 PM EDT
Today:

www.nbc4i.com

"

I don't remember getting hit at all, really," said Barton, a member of the 1st Calvary Division. "He hit me in the back of the head. I fell and hit the ground. I was knocked unconscious and he continued to punch and kick me on the ground."

Barton and his family said he was beat up because he was wearing an Iraqi freedom T-shirt.

One witness, a friend of the alleged attacker, said Barton hit first. Police said they do not think that witness is credible since the six other witnesses said Barton was hit from behind.

January:

nomayo.mu.nu/archives/011242.html

Wise-cracking funnyman Al Franken yesterday body-slammed a demonstrator to the ground after the man tried to shout down Gov. Howard Dean.  The tussle left Franken's trademark thick-rim glasses broken, but he said he was not injured.[snip]

"I got down low and took his legs out," said Franken afterwards.[snip]

The trouble started when several supporters of fringe presidential candidate Lyndon Larouche began shouting accusations at Dean.  Franken emerged from the crowd and charged one male protester, grabbing him with a bear hug from behind and slamming him onto the floor.  "I was a wrestler so I used a wrestling move," Franken said.

This is how the liberals come across to me, they attack innocent people from behind. They take over like a mob and brutally beat down anyone who disagrees with them. They actually seem proud of these actions.

In my mind, if Kerry gets elected, we'll see a lot more unrestrained, violent mob rule, supported, and even funded (by Teresa), from the White House. It'll be a little North Korea on the Potomac.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Was Al Franken arrested for assault and if not why?  He admits it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top