Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 11:04:25 AM EDT
Can't hear the reporters questions, just Kerry's answers. All he is doing is ripping GWBush. I can't tell if he's answering the questions or just blabbing on and on...

Got tired of the oneway press conference, I already know what Kerry thinks of Bush, (click) back to regular programming
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]

I can't wait for the morning of November 3rd... the dust has settled, the smoke cleared, and Kerry is nothing more than a minor annoying footnote in the history of Presidential politics...

edited for smilies...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#2]
i have the tv muted, he has nothing to say that i care to hear.  he is so full of crap.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't wait for the morning of November 3rd... the dust has settled, the smoke cleared, and Kerry is nothing more that a minor annoying footnote in the history of Presidential politics...

lets just hope, i still think he has a chance. Alot of idiot woman are going to vote for him cause he is going to bring the troops home soon
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok, we're alone in Iraq and we should be asking the UN for help, thanks for your opinion John... Now go away.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i have the tv muted, he has nothing to say that i care to hear.  he is so full of crap.

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Isn't this his first one in over a month?  

How does he keep this pace?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can't wait for the morning of November 3rd... the dust has settled, the smoke cleared, and Kerry is nothing more than a minor annoying footnote in the history of Presidential politics...

Unfortunately he will still be a Senator, unlike Bob Dole who had the class to realize he should step down rather than just skip work for a year.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I try not to watch Kerry on TV.  I rather like my TV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top