Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 10:10:09 AM EDT
Just how personal can lawyers get when questioning people to be prospective juriors?  I had jury duty yesterday and the lawyers got way too personal.  Did I have to answer their questions?  There were two biker scum bags on trial for beating the shit out of another biker at their biker club house.  I was asked questions about what part of town I live in, what school I went to.  About my children and what schools they go to.  The asked about my empoyment and where my wife worked.  These shit heads live in my town, I don't want them to know anything about me.  I live in a small town, it wouldn't be hard for them to find me.  I don't need them coming after me and my family.  I had to stop giving correct answers when the started asking what I did in my spare time.  I wasn't about to tell them my spare time was taken up shooting firearms.  I didn't want them comming around trying to steal my guns.  After all, they can't buy them legally, so they have to steal them.  I felt this was a total invasion of my privacy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
IM Eric the hun. I would'nt have given them that info either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Just tell the defense attorney that you believe that police officers always tell the truth and if the dirtbags got arrested the are guilty period.
Then sit back and wait to be assigned to a boring civil trial.

Hunter out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top