BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
So who is Lucy Ramirez?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#2]
On Lucy Ramirez:

I googled the name and the second hit was for a Republican website where Texas Congressman Ruben Hinojosa thanks Lucy Ramirez for her ability to facillitate local/federal partnerships. Amazing. I think the distribution of the reproductions of the original documents was an amazing example of a local/federal partnership. The docs came from the federal level (Karl Rove) down to the local level (Lucy Ramirez) and were effectively distributed to needy and desperate patsy. Sounds like a Straussian welfare state proposal.

Daily KOS

The only problem being that Hinojosa is a DEMOCRAT.  He officially endorsed Kerry in February of this year.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]

"I didn't forge anything," Burkett said. "I didn't fake any documents. The only thing I've done here is to transfer documents from people I thought were real to people I thought were real. And that has been the limitation of my role. I may have been a patsy."

You were all of that, pal... Enjoy a nice helping of crow.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Burkett said he arranged to get the documents during a trip to Houston for a livestock show in March. But instead of being met at the show by Ramirez, he was approached by a man who asked for Burkett, handed him an envelope and quickly left, Burkett recounted.

Hmmmmm.......

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
If he wants to show us where the documents came from, all he has to do is drop his pants and bend over....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#6]
'well, I lied about this.... then I lied about that... but THIS is true!!!! It was Carl Rove!!!!!'  -Burkett

-LS
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So who is Lucy Ramirez?

a close friend of Carmen Santiago's....

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh please please please let this keep falling apart, faster and faster...

edit: the only thing better would be if the G-men and the ATF arrested Kerry for federal firearms felonies ;)
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
He sounds like another "anyone but Bush" guy at "any cost".
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#10]
So they're trying to blame it on the bush camp now????
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Now? They've been saying that from day ONE.

skTerry McAuliffe again and again has said Carl Rove has been behind this.

-LS
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Why the hell not?

Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations.

Hell, it worked for Slick Willie.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#13]
You mean he did't find the documents in a pumpkin patch?

BULLSH*T
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#14]
It'll all come out.  This isn't over by a long shot.  The persons involved will be exposed and humiliated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So who is Lucy Ramirez?

Who knows???  There's probably 10,000 of 'em in the USA...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top