Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 5:22:23 AM EDT
Ummm...

Err....

The Sentinel is a gallant Male Chastity Device made of shiny chrome plated pewter, and is simplicity itself to use, no fiddly guide pins, nor locking posts - just present the cage to the posts on the cock ring, and await the special click of the padlock as your lover locks it in place.

The Sentinel will guard your release until your Mistress is ready, until you are deserving, until you have pleasured her to orgasm.  While you are denied, the Sentinel's polished metal curves will encase and caress your cock with unyielding restraint.

The Sentinel consists of 2 parts: The cage and the cock ring.  

WARNING!!!  Al thought I did not find any nudity at this link it is adult material!!

www.tickleberry.co.uk/pages/sentinel.html

Damn Brits are F'ing crazy ....and small apparently.....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Sarge, how did you come across such a link?

And pewter?  Seems like if you were really serious about purchasing something like that, you'd want more than just pewter.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit, mines called a wedding ring.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I will install these on anyone who wants to date my daughter.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I got bad news for you.

My daughter is now 11 y.o.  She has been showing me pictures of dresses and various other things she wants for her wedding.

Somehow I have the feeling it isn't the boys I will have to worry about.

Sgtar15<-----------look, I got it right this time!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got bad news for you.

My daughter is now 11 y.o.  She has been showing me pictures of dresses and various other things she wants for her wedding.

Somehow I have the feeling it isn't the boys I will have to worry about.

Sgtar15<-----------look, I got it right this time!

Most likely the boys don't want to get married though...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:44:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I know some sluts that would like that shit.  '

Then you gotta walk around all day lookin like you got a semi-- i think that thing wuld draw more attention then it it would repell
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:46:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sarge, how did you come across such a link?

If you have not figured it out, I'll tell you.... tarhead is a pervert, or at least that is his Internet persona (one of them).
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#9]
What happens when your dick get hard inside that thing?  That would hurt!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

me too.....hmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone wanna guess what this is?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Most likely the boys don't want to get married though...

Did YOU want to get married prior to meeting your wife?

Think about that.  Who REALLY first brought up the marriage idea?

Think about that....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

or at least that is his Internet persona (one of them).[/quote]

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#15]
how does one pee
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:45:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
how does one pee

Don't you see the hole in the end?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Ya gotta ask yerself why sarge is looking at this kind of thing in the first place.

Seems that sarge may have some interesting "hobbies".

Zen

"This is my cock ring, there are many like it, but mine is extra, extra small"  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Wonder what the TSA would say about this?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:00:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Anyone wanna guess what this is?

www.tickleberry.co.uk/pages/aneros/tickle-aneros-sm.jpg

Isn't this what "Prince" (the pop singer) changed his name to?

Zen

"This is my symbol, there are many like it, but this one is hidden"  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#20]
The Aneros milker

The Aneros is an ideal massager for milking the prostate of men locked in chastity.  Even if you do not have a keyholder it is possible to milk yourself with the Aneros.  

Hands free massage of the entire prostate  When inserted, the anal sphincter pushes the Aneros up towards the prostate gland and the external arm of Aneros pushes up against the perineum. Your own contraction and relaxation of the anal sphincter pivots this prostate massager up and down providing a hands free massage of the entire prostate.

Because the intention of male chastity devices is to keep him locked up, prevent masturbation, erection and ejaculation, the fluid generated by the prostate will accumulate.  

Studies conducted during 2003 have reported that men who frequently masturbated in their 20s (considered to be ejaculation five times a week) have a reduce the risk of prostate cancer in later life.  Some people consider it important that chastised men receive regular (possibly weekly) prostate milking to "flush out" any build up that accumulate in the prostate gland and it's ducts.  The Aneros is a perfect tool for milking.

The Aneros can enable you to milk your chastised man dry without granting him release from his chastity device and without any direct simulation of his penis - denying him orgasm.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The Aneros milker

www.tickleberry.co.uk/pages/aneros/aneros2.jpg

The Aneros is an ideal massager for milking the prostate of men locked in chastity.  Even if you do not have a keyholder it is possible to milk yourself with the Aneros.  

Hands free massage of the entire prostate  When inserted, the anal sphincter pushes the Aneros up towards the prostate gland and the external arm of Aneros pushes up against the perineum. Your own contraction and relaxation of the anal sphincter pivots this prostate massager up and down providing a hands free massage of the entire prostate.

Because the intention of male chastity devices is to keep him locked up, prevent masturbation, erection and ejaculation, the fluid generated by the prostate will accumulate.  

Studies conducted during 2003 have reported that men who frequently masturbated in their 20s (considered to be ejaculation five times a week) have a reduce the risk of prostate cancer in later life.  Some people consider it important that chastised men receive regular (possibly weekly) prostate milking to "flush out" any build up that accumulate in the prostate gland and it's ducts.  The Aneros is a perfect tool for milking.

The Aneros can enable you to milk your chastised man dry without granting him release from his chastity device and without any direct simulation of his penis - denying him orgasm.  

Boy, that sounds like a good time.... There is something VERY wrong with using the word milking when talking about  junk.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:17:41 AM EDT
[#22]
and

Oh man, I don't know whether to laugh or puke after reading this thread.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:21:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Why did I click on this,  I must be very bored.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:26:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
and

Oh man, I don't know whether to laugh or puke after reading this thread.

+1

I'll pass on the "milking" thank you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:32:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Do they make them any smaller?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Let me be the second to say... I hope that anybody wearing that doesn't get a boner...

What if there are manufacturing defects, like sharp edges?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh cruel cruel world!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top