Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 4:41:57 AM EDT
Several years aog there was a movie that had an interesting approach to dealing with the Muslim threat:

- Iraq obtained nuclear missles

- they threatened to launch on Washington, London, Paris, Bonn, a few other places

-  Our President refused to negotiate

- Iraq launched

- the Missiles were duds

- we launched back and turned Bagdad into a parking lot

When asked how the President knew the missiles would be duds, he replied "because we sold them to the Iraqies".  (secretly on the black market)

He knew they were get nukes anyway, he knew we'd have to deal with the Muslims.  He knew the world considered the USA to be a paper tiger, unwilling to defend itself.

So he controlled the confrontation, and came out the winner.   This action proved to the world that the USA would do whatever it takes to ensure it's safety.

Anybody remember the name?    THe setting had his motorcade stuck in a snow storm at a rural diner when this all went down.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:53:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it.Never saw it .........but I like it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow. Missed that one.  Excellent idea though!

Reminds me of that dumbass iraqi RPG'r in the video with all the other assholes yelling "allah ackbar!" and then dead silence for a couple seconds after he gets waxed.

Imagine them "pushing the button" and nothing happens. Bwaahahahahahaaaa!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow. Missed that one.  Excellent idea though!

Reminds me of that dumbass iraqi RPG'r in the video with all the other assholes yelling "allah ackbar!" and then dead silence for a couple seconds after he gets waxed.

Imagine them "pushing the button" and nothing happens. Bwaahahahahahaaaa!

I want that video! where is it?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#5]
It's on Amazon for about $21.76 and shipping.  There's a few copies on ebay but they are about as much.  I'm considering buying a DVD of it.  Just the thought of nuclear fire raining down on Baghdad makes me fell good all over.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm waiting for the live TV version
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top