Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 9:24:31 PM EDT
So far this week both my hands have been hurting, the right one really bad.  

Anyone know of a solution?

Right one got hurt in an accident in Mar, told it was a sprain but it still hurts, I dont know about the left one ht is just bothering me tonight.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you rest your wrist on you desk? Kind of on the edge?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you rest your wrist on you desk? Kind of on the edge?

Nope.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
might be the cool night air.

I could say something else but I'll reframe from that
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Type alot?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you alternate hands when you spank the monkey? It is like getting a little strange.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Weather's about to change.

I get aches from old injuries and wounds when the pressure changes.

Wife says her copper bracelet with magnets in it cured her pain from typing all day, I don't know if it's coincidence or not, just that it doesn't bother her anymore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Now there is where I wasn't going to go thanks for doing it for me ByteTheBullet
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Do you alternate hands when you spank the monkey? It is like getting a little strange.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Not going to answer that.

It might be the cold, it did get cold all of a sudden, if so this winter might not be very fun.

Shouldnt you normally be asleep Byte?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
My right hands been killing me ever since I punched the floor over a week ago.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Weather's about to change.

I get aches from old injuries and wounds when the pressure changes.

Wife says her copper bracelet with magnets in it cured her pain from typing all day, I don't know if it's coincidence or not, just that it doesn't bother her anymore.

The freezing AC at work made the sprain one used to hurt.  Im 22 Im supposed to be too young for this right?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Glad to see Im not the only one who does stuff like that, last thing I did that to was when I busted a door.

Im more for kicking and bashing stuff.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Shouldnt you normally be asleep Byte?

Yep, it is past my bedtime, I am checking out my DVD Star Wars. I just wanted to give you a little shit.

Good night all, be sure to tip your wait staff, I will be here all week!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#13]
22 and your post count is 8603. Man what do 22 year old guys do today? You suppose to be chasing that next party or lay. Only old cranky married men (or soon to be devorced) have those high post counts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Not too young,

Injuries will hurt in temp/humidity changes at any age, particularly when they haven't completely healed.

If it just got cold suddenly I'd bet the humidity and pressure changed dramatically in a short period of time, you'll feel better tomorrow if that's all it is, unless the weather decides to change again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to see Im not the only one who does stuff like that, last thing I did that to was when I busted a door.

Ever put your head through a wall? Its pretty dam fun. And in a blind rage you really don't feel a thing until a few minutes later
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
22 and your post count is 8603. Man what do 22 year old guys do today? You suppose to be chasing that next party or lay. Only old cranky married men (or soon to be devorced) have those high post counts.

I work nights, cant get laid, and there isnt anywhere to go around here.

I havent been to a party since about this time last year, it was shitty anyway so I stole all thier liqour and 12 bottles of beer.  

Well other then the Sat night Post Bulletfest party.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever put your head through a wall? Its pretty dam fun. And in a blind rage you really don't feel a thing until a few minutes later

Yes, several times.  I normally dont feel that, the fridge door busted me in the head I didnt notice it didnt anything until a few hours later when someone asked what happened, I felt my forehead "oh blood"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Wear gloves when you work...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Everytime the weather starts to change or temps take a turn either way. I have the same problem. It will pass in a week or so.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm bettin weather.

Lyme disease three times sends my knee screamin for a day once in a while.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top