Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:48 PM EDT
Hello, AR15.com,

I've been lurking here off and on for a while and just got around to registering. I really enjoy the topics on here.

I'm from SC but am currently deployed to Baghdad (I'm a public affairs NCO in the Army Reserve). Been here since late January. I do for public affairs for a university in my civilian life.

Regards,
Chris
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome aboard!

you'll love the madness here. but aside from the "madness" there are many great folks here that have great firearms knowlege to share, you'll become addicted. enjoy! and thank you for your service, be safe over there. god bless you.

and oh yea, not all cops shoot dogs. (just thought i'd throw that in).
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Chris - Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service - please stay safe!!!!!

Oh yes, and if you have a preban '94 lower, you MUST send it to a NYer upon your return
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the nuthouse
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top