Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:49:24 PM EDT
I don’t want this thread to get banned so please don’t say kill them all. I watched that video and it’s hard to pretend I didn’t see it. If that were one of my family members I would snap. I feel such a disgusting numb empty feeling in my stomach and I don’t know how to get rid of it (Please tell me how). Maybe this stuff does poison the soul.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't post it here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I watch the video of that Iraqi RPG gunner getting mowed down by a SAW
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]
By not watching any more of them.  Saw the first few + the russian ones, not something I feel I need to subject myself too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That does warm an infidels heart!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Time.

I guess I'm getting a little desensitised.

I've watched 3 of these beheadings so far.  It's nauseating, no doubt.

But the feelings fade, some, in a little while.

That and tell myself I wouldn't go down that way.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched the vid of the russian beheading, the sick feeling went away after a few days...but i don't think i could EVER bring myself to watch another video like that again.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#7]
... cut another check to the Bush campaign
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't watch them anymore.

I already know how I feel about killing animals.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]
It's absolutely incredible that one human can do such a thing to an inocent person without any regard or hesitation! I know what I would do if someone dropped a truck load of those bastards off in my backyard!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The slo-mo version's the better of the two. That way, you get a real good look at the first tracer ricocheting off the street, and into his kidney. And the way that no-good piece of shit's head bounces off the street is...poetry in motion.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I go to the range and blast away my frustration, envisioning the masked gunmen on the videos. Going to the range tomorrow and Friday.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Watching that shit actually messes with you. It is traumatic to see no matter how tough you are and sears the images into your head. If you watch them repeatadly you will become desensatized to an extent that I beleive is also harmful.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The slo-mo version's the better of the two. That way, you get a real good look at the first tracer ricocheting off the street, and into his kidney. And the way that no-good piece of shit's head bounces off the street is...poetry in motion.

Not to mention the 5.56 round exiting his temple before the POS head bounces off the street.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I take comfort in these words:

"They counted on America to be passive. They counted wrong.” —Ronald Reagan
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't watch them..

I've seen probably every horrible thing on the internet except things like that... it's just too much
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don’t want this thread to get banned so please don’t say kill them all. I watched that video and it’s hard to pretend I didn’t see it. If that were one of my family members I would snap. I feel such a disgusting numb empty feeling in my stomach and I don’t know how to get rid of it (Please tell me how). Maybe this stuff does poison the soul.

Just don't watch 'em...

Someone died... We know it, it happens...

Find and kill the perpetrators, stay the course WRT fixing the rest of the country, etc...

Emotional reactions are uncalled for an unproductive...

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#17]
It makes your soul feel sick.  Its beyond cruelty.  Its pure evil.  They dont consider nonmuslims worth anything.  We need to do the same and kill anything that shoots or is threatening.  If there are collateral casualties, oh well.  They hate us already, what the fuck should we care.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
By not watching any more of them.  Saw the first few + the russian ones, not something I feel I need to subject myself too.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I have to agree with some of the others, just don't watch em' anymore.  After I saw the Nick Berg vid I was pissed off for over a week, to see those sick bastards do something like that, well, words escape me as to how I felt but I made up my mind that I'd not watch another. Hell, that's what the Tangos want us to do, watch the vids and get mad/scared/up-set, why fall prey to their crap. It's bad enough to just know that it's going on, I don't need to see it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Watching that shit actually messes with you. It is traumatic to see no matter how tough you are and sears the images into your head. If you watch them repeatadly you will become desensatized to an extent that I beleive is also harmful.

I saw some of the first Chechen videos in a Russian documentary of the war a few years back.

+1 Except that you never forget that example of the religion of "peace".

Recuperate? Say hello to reality. This is the enemy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I don't watch them anymore.

I already know how I feel about killing animals.

Sgtar15

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#22]
go shooting you will feel better trust me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Watch them and then feel sorry for the peaceful muslims.
Whatever you do please don't insult their manner of dress or hurt their feelings in any way.
It's the ARFCOM way.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Except that you never forget that example of the religion of "peace""piss"

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#25]
The internet has become their vehicle of choice for distributing these videos .
You watching them is what they want  ............. I refuse
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#27]
You don't get over it.  THAT'S THE POINT!  The terrorist want you to remember it and urge your leaders to remove all Americans from the middle east.  This is as big of weapon as the twin towers destruction.

I refuse to watch any more.  It's not the worst thing I've seen, but it's the worst in a long time.  If noone was paying attention they would go another direction.

Refuse to watch.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone died... We know it, it happens...

Find and kill the perpetrators, stay the course WRT fixing the rest of the country, etc...

Emotional reactions are uncalled for an unproductive...

Agreed

We are at war. Most of the country figured that out about three years and 9 days ago. Others have seen it for more than 30 years. I figured it out right after the NPA killed 9 or 10 Americans in Angeles City while I was there on a visit back in 1984 or so - some of the murdered Americans got it within 100 yards of my hotel.

War is hell.

Don't bring hell into your country and I certainly don't need to be bringing it into my home.

Amen.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#30]

If these animals do these things to scare us they need to rethink their strategy. Right now I don’t care if someone turned on the showers and fired the ovens.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#31]
A year or so ago when I watched the Russian soldier getting beheaded, I didn't know what to think. First time I seen another human murder someone that way. I called up my brother and told him I seen something that just changed my life.

Now, years later, I realize it is one of the tools they will use against us in our war against them/evil. We will win, and will do so without resorting to murdering every man, woman, and child.

How do I deal with it? By knowing that we will win, and will do so only if men like GWB are our president. They (terrorists) are animals. What do we do to animals? We either domesticate them, put them in zoos, or kill them.
For clarifcation for the mods/Staff, they and them in my above statement refer to animals/terrorists, and not muslims or arabs in general.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#32]
easy. large doses of bacon and patience. that being said, my anger will never be completely extinguished because there will always be at least one fanatical muslim on earth for the rest of my natural life.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't watch them either.  Nor do I watch any negative animal videos online either. I know what they'll do to your mind potentially.
I saw a ritualistic killing in real life, and paid for it in some ways mentally ever since.
My sister seems to have some fascination with some of the bad sites online, pics of corpses, ect., and I think she has such a problem considering that entertaining. And I've read where those faces of death video's rent a lot in the u.s..
Never could figure the mentality of people who consider such things entertainment, or people who would produce those types of videos..
If my sister, or people so fascinated with death or the faces of death videos, ect.,  ever experienced anything like that for real maybe they'd have a different perspective.
That said, knowing the effects those sights can have on your mind longterm, I'd advise against watching them at all. While they might be disturbing when you watch them, they can really come back to haunt a person even more years down the line.
A lot of things like post tramatic stress syndrome can remain dormant for years, and visual sights can cause it as much as things such as being in a warzone, yourself, ect., can.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#34]
whether I get my head chopped off, or die in a car wreck doesn’t matter really,  in hundred years I will still have only just begun being dead, I’m more worried about how I live then how I die

I do my job, the insurgents do theirs,
and in the morning the sun will rise again
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Keep watching the videos. If you forget watch them all over again. You need to see what the enemy is capable of.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I have watched most of them, I was an EMT head injuries allways have bothered me its the one thing that is hardest to patch up.  If you do watch them and you are not a pshychopath they will traumatize you.  For me they just piss me off and when I practice my martial arts I think of  those situations they must of been in and it resolves me to fight 100% all the time.  No half stepping, shooting and a good punching bag may help, I also teach my kids.  You may also want to biuld up your traps so if you are ever in the situation of being beheaded you may have a little more time to fight. (I'm just kidding about that, I know bad joke)

I told my wife if I end up in situation that if she gets on the news tell the jihadis's " go ahead you  masked pussies, because my sons and daughters will be coming to kill anyone that even thought of knowing you"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I never watched the first beheading. I've been close to people that died on the job from falls, blows to the body and head,fire, drownding, lack of oxygen and being crushed to death. If I'm not needed in the recovery effort, I leave!
I already knew I didn't want to watch a beheading.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

10000 BOMB (doesnt kill them all)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#39]
72 Virgin bombs a day may persuede them also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I won't watch them. On another note. Why can't the CIA track the terrorist through the web site that posts these videos? We really need to kill those bastards.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I watched the first one, no more. But I never will forget it.
But everytime I talk with a liberal, I graphically tell him all about it, how long the poor soul squirmed, how bloody it was, and ask how many he has watched.

And what he would do to kiss ass up to them to save his butt.

Then I ask him where are the Muslim religious leaders? Should we be worried that they don't condemn these killings?

Then I ask him if we beheaded anyone at the Iraqi prisions?
Then I ask him if his friends that condemned our actions there have seen the videos?

Then I tell him he's stupid if he thinks he could save his butt by talking sweet to them and being more sensitive and he better buy a gun, vote for Bush, and become a VOCAL conservative.

Actually makes me feel much better.

And seriously, I feel like I am at least doing something about eventually stopping this kind of thing.
Even if we repeatedly ram it in the liberals faces, many will never get it. But for every liberal we can convert, there is one more conservative buying guns.

What heathens these RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS are.

DMOS

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Right now I'm on my 2nd glass of whiskey,  I'm mixxing it with sleeping pills for the night ahead.  A few more and I wont' even remember getting into bed.  

It's the more relaxing thing I could think of.  It feels wonderful.  I foget everything and just try to read the little words.  I'm on them now .  It's started  abnourt  10 minutes to write this.  Can't keep the fingers on the 'home key's when they keep moving around.

My advise is drink,  talk to people who care about you and these types of thihgs  Talk about this until it's *boring*.   Just get it out of your system.  I I used to do that here, but the CoC cocks put the smackdown on those.

Outdoors, yardwork is great. I'm guessing excercise wouldn't be bad either.

-Good luck
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm gonna agree with this contention.  It can't be good in the long run.  As to how to recupperate from having watched it....I don't know.  I personally have seen a few of them, and refuse to view any more.  I say a prayer for the victim, that his suffering was quick, that his soul is freed and sent home to God, and that his loved ones' pain and grief is somehow, someway mitigated (if anyone figures out how to mitigate this type of pain and grief, please IM me ASAP, 'cause I'll be damned if I know).  I feel there are some people who should be forced to watch this, as I think it's the only way to open up their eyes that this "religion", and its followers, are truly the second coming of Satan...........purely sub-human and evil to such profound depths that this is the ONLY plausible explanation in my mind.  Only the devil, as in Satan, and his followers are capable of such deliberate atrocities and barbarism.  YMMV
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I dont watch any beheadings.

I cant stand a human to be put in such a position and treated like an animal.

Its appaling
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#45]
WHere can I find the SAW video?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#46]
I think these vids do indeed do something to you.  Last one I saw were the Nepalese workers and they aren't affecting me like they used to.   I get anger, but none of the sickness.

Ive been desensitized more and more..... and I've noticed it offline.

Without going into details, I thought someone had committed suicide (wrists) but I had to master-key into their room (college) to make sure.

I grabbed my cell phone first and caught myself WHISTLING down the hall.  I was whistling to myself as I was going towards a situation I was pretty convinced of... I just wasn't overly concerned with what I was going to see... I was pretty concerned about all the reports i'd have to fill out.

I'm counting this line of thinking under the list of "bad things".

- BG

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Watch them and then feel sorry for the peaceful muslims.
Whatever you do please don't insult their manner of dress or hurt their feelings in any way.
It's the ARFCOM way.

True.

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#48]
This some sick stuff for sure. I feel so sorry for those guys and for their families. I don't care what anyone says, dying by this method is HORRIBLE!

It's very hard to get over, watching what humans will do to other humans. If this where a deer, and if you were a hunter, it probably wouldn't bother you. I had a hard time getting over the russian guy. It took a few days and some prayers, but I did get over it.

Remember this, and remember it well. THIS IS PURE EVIL! These people are evil, infected by the devil. This is something that is a lot bigger than all of us. These terrorists are showing you a subhuman level that the vast majority of people could never get too.

If you want to "get over it", read your bible and do something that will help the families of people like this. Send a pre-paid calling card to a service member or something. Don't allow yourself to be taken down to the terrorist's level. You may see an evil act, but it's you, who decide if you will allow it to affect your life.

My biggest wonder, is if Bush didn't open up some kind of prophesy by invading Iraq. The minute we went to war with them, I got the feeling that this is the start of the end times. An anti-christ will rise up out of the east, is this the very start of it? My other wonder is if the "peaceful" Muslims know that they are actually submitting to the devil? War's have been started by "religious" men. But no where in the new testement have I read Jesus saying it is alright to go out and murder people because they aren't christians. In the Koran, it say's that it's ok, 136 times. They are aligning with the devil. No question about it for me. Just when all of the real fireworks will start.

Last thing...Hug your kids of you have any. Tell your family and friends how much you love them and how much better your life is because of them. And next time someone pisses you off for doing something that is very, very minor...forgive them and remember what these poor guys have gone through. That may help you deal with this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Time.

I guess I'm getting a little desensitised.

+1 it may sound horrible but If I had to watch some one I loved die day after day, after a few weeks I don't think the visual image would do much to me any longer. Kind of a way of dealing with stress.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Kill 'em all
is my favorite Metallica album.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top