Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 6:36:07 PM EDT
It's becoming obvious that the "religion of peace" is not going to peacefully coexist with the civilized world. They have systematically pissed off most of the West, the Russians, The Hindus in India, etc. They obviously have the Israelis a little hacked! They even kidnapped some frenchmen a while back and are holding them hostage! Their Western friends! Their "leaders" refuse, for the most part, to condem the acts of terror perpetrated in the name of islam. They have much innocent blood on their hands as well.

Here's what I think will become of them, UTTER RUIN. Now that the world is basically tired of them, the time is getting ripe for their end. They will continue their barbaric ways until then. One catastrophic terror event could set the stage for the new and final Crusades. I'm thinking a nuclear terror event.

From a Biblical perspective, the dome on the rock (islam's pagan mosque on the site of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem) will be destroyed and the Temple rebuilt. I can't imagine islam being much of a player at that point. Many in Israel are said to be planning for the new Jewish Temple as we speak...

THIS IS NOT A KILL THEM ALL THREAD! I don't support that though it is clear to me that the extreamists need to be dealt with MUCH more harshly and without PC considerations! That being said, I do now believe that islam will be subdued. In hearing of the latest brutal murder of an American hostage I'm thinking only about what the ultimate outcome will be.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pipe dream.  It's not going to be anything like that at all.  We are in for a long road ahead with the beast and it's religion of so called peace. Get the silo's hummin Mildred!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My prediction for the future of islam

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Instead of destroying holy sites, I think we should mass produce copies of The Atheist Alternative and airdrop them across the Middle East.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/nuke.blast2.jpg

Holy shit!!!!!!!! I never thought I would agree with you
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The point being, for those inclined to believe the Bible, the mosque must go as it's on the Temple site. I can't see islam being much of a player for that to happen.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL

It seems to be a trend tonight.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/nuke.blast2.jpg

Holy shit!!!!!!!! I never thought I would agree with you

I was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They've got a Buddhist temple there?

Pagan: one who is neither a Christian, a Mohammedan, nor a Jew.

Thanks so much for the clarification.

I'd be interested in your take on islam's future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top