Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 3:42:47 PM EDT
After watching the movie "swordfish" I believe it made a valid point on dealing with terroists/ terroism-- the only way to effectivly combat terroism is to make it so unbelievably costly that it completely demoralizes them. So they are willing to fight to the death? Big deal, how about their wives, kids, pets, ect. We need to level shit-load of mosques, because they like to hide in them for refuge..  I dont know, I think the only way out  of this is to throw the politicaly correct way of thinking right out the damn window, and start breaking some hearts.  What do you guys think... Do you think this is to extreme?? What do you guys think should be done??
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Works for me.
We need some deniable ops bigtime.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
My view on defeating terrorism? Does the words Nagasaki and Hiroshima ring a bell?
I'm serious.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
dial-a-yield.

Cool. Thirty minutes or its free?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The only way to beat the terrorists is to become their worst nightmare.

Frankly, I think we need to target a few of the lesser terrorists or the wannabes and kidnap them in the middle of the night.  Then a week later post pictures of them with their heads cut off in sexual positions with a slaughtered pig.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard something today, no idea if it's true or not....

Gen Pershing was dealing with muslim suicide attacks in the Phillipines.  The 'problem' was solved by GIs dipping their ammo tips in pig blood and widley publicizing it.  No more muslims wanted to tangle with the GIs because they were afraid they wouldn't go to heaven if they were shot.  

Like I said, I have no idea if it's true or not, but I'd LOVE to see us throw politically correct warfare away and give it a try.  If it doesn't work, I'm all for immediate implementation of plan B and vaporizing Mecca
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Main Entry: de·ter·rence <http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif>  <http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif>
Pronunciation: di-'t&r-&n(t)s, -'ter-; -'t&-r&n(t)s, dE-
Function: noun
: the act or process of deterring : as a : the inhibition of criminal behavior by fear especially of punishment b : the maintenance of military power for the purpose of discouraging attack

When they come up with something that has the locals beating fanatical recruiters to death in the streets for fear of what they might bring down on them it'll be solved.  Until THAT happens we'll continue to deal with it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah, I'm  thinking:

Them--- Decapitation on low quality vid, standing around in lame ninja halloween costumes...

Us------ Public torture/humilitation that lasts several days, or however long before they die, all on High Definition TV, broadcast on FOX, ect.  (with interactive online polls on torture method)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
yeah, I'm  thinking:

Them--- Decapitation on low quality vid, standing around in lame ninja halloween costumes...

Us------ Public torture/humilitation that lasts several days, or however long before they die, all on High Definition TV, broadcast on FOX, ect.  (with interactive online polls on torture method)

What he said.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree with you in general.

But what people forget is that Israel used the same kind of tactic (terrorism) to get attention to their cause.

Where do you think the arabs learned it?  If you doubt me, check out the history of Israel.  

And people seem to forget that our support of Israel (against our countries best interest) is what has caused this whole thing.

Is was an artificial country created by this country because of Jewish pressure here.  

And continues to exist because the largest and most powerful special interest group in this country (Jews) direct our politicians to keep it alive.

We should ask ourselves, is it worth it? Is it worth it to spend all of this money and American life for a special interest which represents only 2 and 1/2 percent of our population?  

Should we withdraw our support from Israel and let them fend for themselves?  

Maybe then they would find some way to make a peace with there neighbors.

Why do we continue to play "big brother" for a country which is a bully?

And I am not some kind of racist.  I didn't think we should have defended Kuwait either.  Another artificial country that has no right to exist.  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#11]
One Quikie-Mart at a time......

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#12]
We have to resort to being just as damned barbaric as they are.  I am thinking maybe we need to hunt down their families and take them out.  Trust me, if I knew someone was going to kill my family if I did some stupid shit it would certainly slow my ass down.  

Also, right now I am so damned mad that I would not have a problem with taking 10 prisoners out and shooting them for each beheading of an American or Britt citizen.
Rich
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#13]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
yeah, I'm thinking:

Us------ Public torture/humilitation that lasts several days, or however long before they die, all on High Definition TV, broadcast on FOX, ect. (with interactive online polls on torture method)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shit!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
colt45guy,

we'd always toss the  Jamaican Pork Chop w/ Noodles MRE to those little bastards during convoys, they couldn't speak a damn of english, but they KNEW what that was... interestingly enough, we wouldn't eat it either, has a tendancy to "kill on both ends"hen
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#15]
This is my plan.

We colonize the middle east, we should do to them what we did to the natives in the americas. Starting with Iraq.

Land will be quartered off and offered to US citizens who will devlop it. Iraqi slaves will be offered to US citizens along with Oil at cost.

We take and wipe out all the males in Iraq over the age of 18, all under 18 are to be neutered accept for the ones kept by the state as breeding stock. All women over 35 are put down, those under 35 are kept as whores and slaves.

We should distroy all of there culture and religon,accept for what is kept for historical record. We can use the cheap labor to undercut china and the sex trade as a tourist attraction.

We use Iraq as a military foot hold in the reigon. We can deploy nuclear weapons there and let all the other little rat holes know if they act up they are our next territory.

But that is just me, and I didn't advocate genocide
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Look up the Punic Wars...read what Rome finally did to Carthage...'nuff said!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#17]

We use Iraq as a military foot hold in the reigon. We can deploy nuclear weapons there and let all the other little rat holes know if they act up they are our next territory.

and to let them know that we aren't fucking around, nuke Iran for shits and giggles, they seem to think they are the preverbial shit... reality check
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

But what people forget is that Israel used the same kind of tactic (terrorism) to get attention to their cause.

And people seem to forget that our support of Israel (against our countries best interest) is what has caused this whole thing.

Is was an artificial country created by this country because of Jewish pressure here.  

And continues to exist because the largest and most powerful special interest group in this country (Jews) direct our politicians to keep it alive.

We should ask ourselves, is it worth it? Is it worth it to spend all of this money and American life for a special interest which represents only 2 and 1/2 percent of our population?  

Should we withdraw our support from Israel and let them fend for themselves.  

Why do we continue to play "big brother" to a country which is a bully.

And I am not some kind of racist.  I didn't think we should have defended Kuwait either.  Another artificial country that has not right to exist.  

Zen

Here's the problem with withdrawing support for Israel.

First, if we want to gain ANY points at all for a move like that it means pulling 100% of the support. Financial, military, political ect.  To be seen to support them in ANY way nets us nada from the other side.

If we DO withdraw support for Israel she'll be even more isolated than she already is and left facing hostile neighbors that'r working over-time trying to aquire nuclear weapons. At the point where "critical-mass" (The point at which Israels neighbors 'think" they can subdue her) is reached Israel burns the middle-east with her own nukes.

Leaving Israel twisting in the wind will kill millions unless you believe they'll (The Israelis) take a knee to people who want to kill them all and drive their nation into the sea.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Where do you think the arabs learned it?  If you doubt me, check out the history of Israel.  

You may wish to read up on the history of the assassins and a place called Alamut, one of about 300 or so fortressess in and around present day Iran that fell to the Mongols back in the day.

www.alamut.com/subj/ideologies/alamut/hitti_Ass.html
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This is my plan.

We colonize the middle east, we should do to them what we did to the natives in the americas. Starting with Iraq.

Land will be quartered off and offered to US citizens who will devlop it. Iraqi slaves will be offered to US citizens along with Oil at cost.

We take and wipe out all the males in Iraq over the age of 18, all under 18 are to be neutered accept for the ones kept by the state as breeding stock. All women over 35 are put down, those under 35 are kept as whores and slaves.

We should distroy all of there culture and religon,accept for what is kept for historical record. We can use the cheap labor to undercut china and the sex trade as a tourist attraction.

But that is just me, and I didn't advocate genocide

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#21]

We can use the cheap labor to undercut china and the sex trade as a tourist attraction.

headbang.gif
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Remember

VOTE FFSPARKY26 IN 08

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#23]
We had this pretty much down at one time in history, they called it "Scorched Earth!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#25]
How should terrorism be delt with?   Biblicaly!  Just like everything else.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
These "people" we are fighting are not people, they are vermon. They want us dead, they want to distroy all that is the western world. Once we accept this and act accordingly we will be able to win. This War on Terror will never been one if we are soft or show any mercy.

If your fields were infested with insects would you coddle them in the name of humanity? If your house was full of rats would you show them mercy?

Then why should you show a culture of death and distruction that wants to eliminate you any mercy, arent they a greater threat than the rats and insects.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#27]
the solution is to make terrorism against the United States too big of a risk.  Not cost effective if you will.  the terrorists should think, "What?!?!? your planning an operation against America?!?!?! Are you crazy?!?! Lets attack Britain/Israel/France/etc....!  Don't you remember what America did last time they were attacked?!?!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Hi:

I would like to get in on this topic.  After being in Law Enforcement for several years I have learned that the only way you can deal with animals like these scum bags is to crush them.  We need to stop being the "nice guy/marvin milk toast" and take care of business.  These people will never like us so we should stop trying.  Look at our so called friends like the French and Germans. See where being nice has gotton us?  We should have let them rot when we had the chance.  If we treat these terrorists like we treat our own predators our country will have serious trouble in the futureRonindiver
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Maybe we should begin beheadings too
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#31]
My favorite t-shirt says it all...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Hold them hostage, demand stuff, them nuke the entire country.  Video it ...  Next....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Maybe we should begin beheadings too

Public executions of "terrorists" in Iraq would be a good thing. I would prefer firing squad for the low level vermon. But for the mullahs and higher ups we should use a ghilloutene or maybe crusifiction.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I prefer the kill everything in front of you and burn everything behind you doctrine
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Completely destroy the enemy and anyone or any nation who gives them aid or comfort.
War is hell.
The Japanese in WWII were just as fanatical as the muslim cockroaches and we all know what it took to end it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Main Entry: de·ter·rence <http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif>  <http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif>
Pronunciation: di-'t&r-&n(t)s, -'ter-; -'t&-r&n(t)s, dE-
Function: noun
: the act or process of deterring : as a : the inhibition of criminal behavior by fear especially of punishment b : the maintenance of military power for the purpose of discouraging attack

When they come up with something that has the locals beating fanatical recruiters to death in the streets for fear of what they might bring down on them it'll be solved.  Until THAT happens we'll continue to deal with it.

+1

Hearts and minds redux.  Part of the solution is some economic diversity and growth in a ME country, hence Iraq as the launching pad.  Best choice to start.  This is just a continuation of the poor results of WWI and WWII where areas of the world were isolated (especially economically) and allowed to fester in despair and poverty.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I prefer the kill everything in front of you and burn everything behind you doctrine

The "terrorists" are a resource. We can use them as cheap labor and whores. By using the former inhabitants of Iraq as slaves we can undercut China in manufacturing.

We could even use them to farm organs. No American would ever need to wait for a hear, liver, or kidney transplant. It would be great. All the carnage these followers of the Religon of Peae have caused can be undone.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The "terrorists" are a resource. We can use them as cheap labor and whores. By using the former inhabitants of Iraq as slaves we can undercut China in manufacturing.

We could even use them to farm organs. No American would ever need to wait for a hear, liver, or kidney transplant. It would be great. All the carnage these followers of the Religon of Peae have caused can be undone.

We could take all the korans and burn them for heat too
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We could take all the korans and burn them for heat too

Well in the new Iraq territory of the US there would be on Koran or Islam at all. All practical reference to it would be wiped out , except for what was kept for history sake.

Unless some US citizen wanted to practice Islam, and as a new territory the US government would not allow any followers of the ROP in the country. Untill we have stabalized it and made sure there would not be an uprising.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should we withdraw our support from Israel and let them fend for themselves.  

Why do we continue to play "big brother" to a country which is a bully.

And I am not some kind of racist.  I didn't think we should have defended Kuwait either.  Another artificial country that has not right to exist.  

Zen

Here's the problem with withdrawing support for Israel.

First, if we want to gain ANY points at all for a move like that it means pulling 100% of the support. Financial, military, political ect.  To be seen to support them in ANY way nets us nada from the other side.

If we DO withdraw support for Israel she'll be even more isolated than she already is and left facing hostile neighbors that'r working over-time trying to aquire nuclear weapons. At the point where "critical-mass" (The point at which Israels neighbors 'think" they can subdue her) is reached Israel burns the middle-east with her own nukes.

Leaving Israel twisting in the wind will kill millions unless you believe they'll (The Israelis) take a knee to people who want to kill them all and drive their nation into the sea.

You are right. We have created a monster in israel.  

And I don't care if Israel goes down of course.

And I don't care if they "burn" every towel head in the middle east.

I do care about oil and the supply of it.

Maybe Israel wouldn't use nuke, maybe they wouldn't because if we were neutral we would nuke them or anyone else in the middle east that tries that.

Who do you think gave Israel  nukes in the first place?????  

Us, that's who. (secretly  of course)  

We have created a monster in israel.

And it's only going to get worse because of it.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are  many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#41]
"Kill them all" doesn't fly here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top