Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 2:37:08 PM EDT
FX is having a "King of the Hill" marathon today. This is one of my favorites shows(like I had to tell ya'll that,LOL) so I'll be tuned in. Just thought I'd give ya'll a heads up in case you like the show too.  Talk to ya'll later.  (by the way, ch.248 is FX on our Direct TV, your channel may be different.)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up. Its my favorite show too, I tell you what.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]
tu eres muerta

es esta juan occupado?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
That, Family Guy, and The Simpsons are my favorite shows.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

yup i watch those
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yup i watch those

+1 and add in Futurama too.  It's funny that a 43 year old guy would watch "cartoons" but these cartoons are some funny stuff, I tell ya' what.  Out of all the "King of the Hill" guys I think Dale Gribble would come the closest to me, what with the conspiricy stuff and all. And is it just me or can ya'll understand what Boomhauer says. I understand just about every word, my wife doesn't see how what he says makes any sence but it does to me.  
www.wvah.com/programs/kingofthehill/
Dale believes everything he sees on the "The X-Files," as well as many other conspiracies. He doesn't trust any large organizations, with the possible exception of the American Tobacco Institute. Among the things Dale knows for a fact are L. Ron Hubbard was killed by fire ants and Bob Dole is faking that dead arm.

Dale's THE MAN.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember the episode where they were volunteer fierfighters and they burned the firehouse down? Each guy had a flashback with his version of what happened and in Boomhower's flashback he was the only one who talked right and everyone else sounded like him!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I liked the one where Dale was on the campus tower spraying for bugs and the cops thought he was trying to shoot people.  Also, the one where Bobby and Hank took up shooting and came in 2nd. in the contest. That kid couldn't do much right but he sure could shoot.  And what do ya' mean, I understand every word that Boomhauer says.

Boomhaure:" Dang ol' birds are flyin' low this season man, dang ol' awkward, I tell ya' what."
see, I understood every word.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
you know..........................i STILL don't get royalties for that show either
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
you know..........................i STILL don't get royalties for that show either

LOL, and just which one of the guys are ya'?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Believe it or not, this Canuck can understand Boom too! I remember when he got ditched by that chick and he was at his mommas house and she talked just like him!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#11]
That's Rusty Shackleford.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That's Rusty Shackleford.

Dale Gribble's "other" name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top