Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 2:30:12 PM EDT
i've really enjoyed building my ar from a stripped lower and i am intrested in building other guns from stripped lowers. any info on the makes and models and where to find them would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Im pretty sure that Fulton Armory has stripped M14 receivers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Bushmaster, RRA, Eagle Arms, Mega, LMT, Colt, PWA, DPMS, and Stag for AR-15s
Fulton and Enteprise for M-14
Enteprise for FN-FAL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
you can build from AKs reltively easy.

you can make your own Ar

Fal's  are easy to time.

lots of stuff to look into as a hack gunsmith.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Yeah, it is fun isn't it!?  I was so excited and ready to get my lower built that the minute I brought the lower parts kit home, I built it with nothing but a screw-driver and a writing pen.  200+ rounds later, still works like a charm.

Screw driver for obvious reasons (grip screw, buttstock)
Pen for setting in the roll pins
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
buy the USMC M16 tech manual.  i'm assuming barely anyone buys it since i read the same questions on here over and over again.  and then again the next month.    maybe they're just trying to get their post count up?

edited to add, i just saw that you've built them before.  doh!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Do a 1919.  Lots of parts and it's a belt fed weapon for under a grand when you do it yourself...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]
what about pistols?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top