Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 11:17:08 AM EDT
Okay, my two daughters just started a new day care 2 weeks ago and I have already caught my first flu virus. I usually do not get sick much, but since having kids I am getting sick alot more frequently. Since the girls were kept by a babysitter previously I am expecting them to bring home alot of viruses that they have not built up immunities to yet.  Like I said, I am getting over this cold right now, and it hit me HARD. I was down for the count the entire weekend and pretty much useless today as well. Anyway, I have never taken vitamins but it has been suggested that this is a very good way to combat the colds, or at least lessen the effects when they do hit. Any suggestions as to types, so on. I have heard to take a multi and a second that loads me up on C, is this correct?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Take a look here Juice Plus. I've been taking this for 3+ years. My experience is much less sickness and drastically reduced seasonal allergy problems. My wife and I believe in it's benefits enough that she has a distributorship. If you were to decide to try Juice Plus I'd be glad to set you up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Juice Plus is an outstanding product.  I have been taking it for about a month now.  I just feel better.  
Definately worth a look

I swear by it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top