Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 8:56:33 AM EDT
Not that anyone of us would be surprised how the media portrays us.........

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#2]
It is kind of funny, in a bullshit - kind of way. But it is irrelevant because you can't hunt with a .223 round which is what they are portraying.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually, I'm thinking of making that my wallpaper.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]
[sigh]  when are people going to learn that it hasn't a damn thing to do with hunting?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#5]
The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Their perception of reality is so out of touch, it is disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Question for the author of the cartoon.

Please show us where in the Second Amendment it says anything about hunting.

Yeah, I thought so.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It is kind of funny, in a bullshit - kind of way. But it is irrelevant because you can't hunt with a .223 round which is what they are portraying.

Better not use that argument in a debate because not all of the 50 states are under the purview of the Maine Game & Fish commission ... or whatever you call it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Look at the bright side:
At least they said "congress" and not Bush.
small things.......
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Exactly - we were stupid for allowing to ever get away with the argument that we were protecting hunting rights..the second amentment is to protect the social contract we have with Congress.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#11]
There is no such thing as an assault weapon.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better not use that argument in a debate because not all of the 50 states are under the purview of the Maine Game & Fish commission ... or whatever you call it.

good point!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#13]
[John Kerry and the Democrats] We believe in the absolute validity of the 2nd Amendment. Nobody needs semi-autos, though. Or regular capacity magazines. Or pistol grips. Or collapsible stocks. Or bayonet lugs. Or full-auto. Or .50 caliber single shot rifles. Or Saturday night specials. Or plastic firearms. Or super-accurate sniper rifles. Or high-powered hunting ammunition. Or.... [/John Kerry and the Democrats]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yeah. You can hunt with a any .22  centerfire in OK as long as it is over 55 grains.

BTW, where exactly in the 2nd amendment is hunting mentioned?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought it was funny.....  

BECAUSE I think that pisses them off even more....

Try saying this to the animal rights nerd that expects you to get disgusted or be offended by the pic: "look ma...instant bambi burger!  I gotta try that!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#16]
People always ask me "Why do you need a assault weapon to shoot deer?", my response is "I don't hunt".  For some reason that freaks them out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I thought it was funny.....  

BECAUSE I think that pisses them off even more....

Try saying this to the animal rights nerd that expects you to get disgusted or be offended by the pic: "look ma...instant bambi burger!  I gotta try that!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!"

Bwahaha!

Very good!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top