Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 7:46:19 AM EDT
I'm changing out the stock on my Camp Carbine when I get home tonight, anybody got directions on how to change the stock on the little Marlin's?

Michael

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Since nobody replied before I got to this, the stock is pretty simple, just remove two screws, the stock drops off, and put two back.  The hardest part was getting the rear screw in because of the handgrip.  They send you a special Allen wrench for that.

Other than that, no problem!

To recap:

In celebration of the AWB sunset, I finally found and installed a Choate folding stock for my .45 Camp Carbine.  The wood stock on it was just too pretty to get banged up, and I had been looking for a polymer stock for a while.

I've got to say, anybody who wants to know what these little pistol caliber carbines are good for, needs to shoot one.  I had a blast with it in the back yard, and the small BSA red dot on it works great, even against the setting sun.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top