Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 10:57:28 PM EDT
I was flipping through the channels earlier tonight and I stopped on HBO. Bill Mahr was joking about how insurgents need to get garbage day right becuase we keep finding heads laying in the street.

WTF !!!

Whether you support the war or not, you have the right to your opinion. But, joking about Americans being beheaded in Iraq, seriously pissed me off. Fucking douchebag mother fucking liberal pothead cocksucker just went too far. I swear to God as my witness I would choke the life out of him if given the chance. I am royally pissed off and my dark side is flooding with evil thoughts.

I want to see Bill Mahr's head lying in the gutter !!!!!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus.

Just when I think that piece-of-sh*t can't get anymore "Brilliant".

Maybe his dad beat him or something........
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree this is especially repugnant because of the 2 americans and 1 Briton whose "deadline" to be killed is today! If I was one of those men and I somehow escaped I would kill Bill for saying some shit like that, maybe a family member will snap take his head off .
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Why am I not surprised.

This from same assplug that lost his job on ABC after 9/11 for saying WE were the cowards, not the terrorists that did the attacks on 9/11.

The man is sub-human filth and deserves to be treated as such.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah, Bill Mahr the "Self Proclaimed Libertarian" was called out by Libertarian (now Republican Larry Elder)  who basically called him a Liberal NOT a libertarian.... Mahr was all pissed. The guy is an ass... plain and simple. I have tried numerous times to give him a second and third and fourth chance. Forget it. That scumbag is hopeless.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Bill Mahr's a fuckhead, plain and simple.  Personally, I hope the bastard steps in front of a train.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
why the hell do they give this fucktard air time?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:14:24 PM EDT
[#7]
It seems the only thing he cares about is legalizing marijuana. Marijuana this and marijuana that!

I'm seeing blood everywhere I look! There were even idiots in the crowd who thought his statements were funny. Fucking cocksmokers! These are the same fucktards who won't even watch a video of the beheadings because they couldn't stomach the attrocity before their eyes.

Liberals, anyone want to go on a crusade? Old school style!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]
He's one of those little mouthy, arrogant douch bag fucks who got picked on alot as a kid.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, were there a true American in the crowd that would .....

maybe just bitchslap his sorry traitorous ass/head?  

Wish it were a full dress Marine, except for the shameful grief the Marine would receive.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#10]
i can't stand listening to his liberal dicksucker!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#11]
He's not on our side, thank God.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd like to see them send his ass into Fallujah and let him stay there for about a week with some US Marines. Then after experiencing a week of all out urban conflict against those fellas who's dick he loves to suck, I'd like to see if he came home with the same attitude and philosophy as he has now.

It's easy to sit in the comfort and safety of a studio and make wise cracks and jokes. But somehow I don't think this asshole Maher would hold up well in the conditions that he so loves to make jokes about.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#13]
From Bill Maher's website:  http://www.hbo.com/billmaher/new_rules/

And finally, New Rule: You can't run on a mistake. Franklin Roosevelt didn't run for re-election claiming Pearl Harbor was his finest hour. Abe Lincoln was a great president, but the high point of his second term wasn't theater security. 9/11 wasn't a triumph of the human spirit. It was a fuck-up by a guy on vacation.

Now, don't get me wrong, Mr. President. I'm not blaming you for 9/11. We have blue-ribbon commissions to do that. And I'm not saying there was anything improper about your immediate response to the attacks. Someone had to stay in that classroom and protect those kids from Chechen rebels.

But by the looks of your convention, you'd think that the worst thing that ever happened to us was the best thing that ever happened to you. You just can't keep celebrating the deadliest attack ever as if it's your personal rendezvous with greatness. You don't see old men who were shot down during World War II jumping out of a plane every year. I mean, other than your dad.

But even your dad didn't run for re-election based on a recession and his propensity to barf on the Japanese. Now, I know you'd like us all to get swept away with emotionalism and stop sweating the small stuff like the deficit and the environment, and focus on what's really important: how you look in a fireman's hat. But crying during your speech? I mean, come on! There's no crying in politics! It's not fair! That's a trick chicks use. How are we supposed to discuss this rationally if you're going to cry?! There's a name for people who exploit their participation in historical events for political gain. They're called the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

So I say, if you absolutely must win an election on the backs of dead people, do it like they do in Chicago, and have them actually vote for you.  

He right up there with Michael Moore and Al Franken.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:47:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you,  Bill Maher, for reminding the world why so many of us loathe Hollywood.

That statement perfectly illustrates the hubris and narcissism that festering ass-boil displays on a daily basis. What's next, Bill? Holocaust jokes?

Calling this guy a POS is a disservice to fecal matter. Shit, at least, has an excuse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Just when you thought Maher couldn't go any lower...he surprises you.

Wow.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:55:49 AM EDT
[#16]
This is the same guy who wants to outlaw the growing of corn because he believe that every fat person in the US got fat from high fructose corn syrup.

What a POS!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top