Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 8:28:04 PM EDT
These animals belong to a friend of mines father, he travels the country with a trailer full of two headed turtles, snakes, albino and lucistic. He has been on Animal Planet with a show called "Born Different" Thats me and my daughter holding the snake, he is going to be at the Texas state fair and The Jimmy Kimmel show will film at the state fair, he may have already been there i dont know when the fair is. He's got an Albino rattlesnake that is mean as hell.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, that is bad ass.  I wonder if both heads have functioning brains or if it is just considered a groth on the side of a head?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I once saw this film of these two women who had a two headed snake they used together.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow, that is bad ass.  I wonder if both heads have functioning brains or if it is just considered a groth on the side of a head?

both heads eat and move, while holding it the snake got hung on my arm with each head wanting to go opposite directions, weird
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top