Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 6:01:39 PM EDT
I was driving home from work last night a little past midnight, (small neighborhood no activity at night) anyways I pull around the corner and see some guy walking out of this remodel I light him up with my hi beams and get a look at him. He eyes me and I drive past to my house, I am getting out of my car and about 100 yards up I see this shitbag walking down my street. I figure since 2 cars have been busted in I will watch him, and call the non emergency line (no shit I waited 10minutes). I watched the guy walk down the street and followed him to see where he was going. Told the cops where he was headed.

Now I am guessing no cops were sent out, because if they were and even if they dragged ass they could have checked the guy out. I wonder if they got him.

I really wish we could do things the old fashion way and teach these cock sucker transients to stay the fuck away from our neighborhoods. Alot of kids around here which was my main concern.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to find bums/ homeless people somewhat amusing to see( being from a sity of 200k). But now, my wife is a librarian at the city library and I've found out what kind of scum these animals are. I took my wife lunch one day and was wandering around in the stacks when I saw this nasty m.f. looking through a bookcase at the childrens' section and furiously whacking off. Needles to say he got kicked out, but he has a dozen friends. They are a nuisance animal and need to be treated as such.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless you have a really crappy PD, or the bum is crafty as hell and has amazing situational awareness,  that guy had a really shitty 24 hours.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Fvck the bums. I used to have to live near street people in college. A bunch of useless lowlifes. They would break into our cars for crummy wal*mart radios and try and break into our apts. while we were in them. Cops would show up and do nothing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I really wish we could do things the old fashion way and teach these cock sucker transients to stay the fuck away from our neighborhoods. Alot of kids around here which was my main concern.

Now where is all of that leniency and open mindedness  that so many posters here have for wanting people to have the freedom to walk anywhere they wanted any time they wanted to do so? I am just not feeling the love for your fellow man   from all of you people tonight.............
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Unless you have a really crappy PD, or the bum is crafty as hell and has amazing situational awareness,  that guy had a really shitty 24 hours.

I practically ran right into him, I dont think the cops put any priority on this stuff though, he wouldn't be hard to spot.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Amen.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now where is all of that leniency and open mindedness  that so many posters here have for wanting people to have the freedom to walk anywhere they wanted any time they wanted to do so? I am just not feeling the love for your fellow man   from all of you people tonight.............

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't love my fellow men, too cynical, opinionated and war mongerish for that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Street justice is only good if you're not caught.

Yours in vigilance,

me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
When I lived in San Diego(bum central) we caught this one guy trying to break into our garage. I lassooed him, yanked his feet out from under him, then hog tied him and left him in the middle of the street.  He never came back, nor did his friends.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I practically ran right into him, I dont think the cops put any priority on this stuff though, he wouldn't be hard to spot.

If the cops don't care that much, then beat the living shit out of him in the dark.

Who's going to call the cops if no one sees you?  HIM?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
When I lived in San Diego(bum central) we caught this one guy trying to break into our garage. I lassooed him, yanked his feet out from under him, then hog tied him and left him in the middle of the street.  He never came back, nor did his friends.

The Duke would ave been proud of you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the cops don't care that much, then beat the living shit out of him in the dark.

Who's going to call the cops if no one sees you?  HIM?

Probably, the cops would care if you pick on the poor homeless.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I used to live in a crappy house on a main drag not far from a couple of housing projects, a "drop in center", and the county jail.  

We had a bum literally walk into our house at about 2:30 in the morning one night (stupid kids-we didn't lock the door).

My roomate pitched him down the back stairs, then threw him through the back door.  He seemed to get the idea.  Never saw him again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was driving home from work last night a little past midnight, (small neighborhood no activity at night) anyways I pull around the corner and see some guy walking out of this remodel I light him up with my hi beams and get a look at him. He eyes me and I drive past to my house, I am getting out of my car and about 100 yards up I see this shitbag walking down my street. I figure since 2 cars have been busted in I will watch him, and call the non emergency line (no shit I waited 10minutes). I watched the guy walk down the street and followed him to see where he was going. Told the cops where he was headed.

Now I am guessing no cops were sent out, because if they were and even if they dragged ass they could have checked the guy out. I wonder if they got him.

Don't you live in the Phoenix area? If so, what part of town was this in?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top