Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 3:38:02 PM EDT
Well I have seen this a few times, is that a H&K taht the Chief is using when the bad guy is about to shoot por ol Demi
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd tap Demi even though she is humping that boy
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've always thought that scene would have been better if the Master Chief had let her knife the badguy. They could have found some other way to get  cut off from the beach. Demi is hot though, even without hair.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That "film" was a total waste of time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well I have seen this a few times, is that a H&K taht the Chief is using when the bad guy is about to shoot por ol Demi

HK91,  Leupy M3 scope w/bullshit hollwood reticle.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe it was an HK G3....damn, did I just admit to watching the movie?      

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a waste, whenever I see her doing those one arm pushups, with her defined muscles
I think about how I have been slacking.
Hello everyone, My name is LightSpeed,  and I'm a carboholic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top