Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 2:00:00 PM EDT

The one shop I have been in since Monday, the guys were 100% knowledgeable about the sunset, but from reading this board, most of us haven't been as fortunate.

So, has anyone backed up their argument yet with gun store folks with  evidence, or do you just take your business elsewhere?

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It's really hard to convince somebody of something different when they think they know everything already.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I called ahead and started to get lip- like "you can't buy something automatic!" and "I still have to run you!"- omg it was awful.  The conversation ended with him saying if "THEY" don't mind I don't to which I responded great and to check the BATFE website.  I already had his copy sent to the dealer- he charges for the hand signed FFL copies and then the customer sends them.  I printed all three BATFE dealies out, along with the contact info, AND pictures of the right side of the receiver(s) and went down there the next day and explained I wanted to give him a "heads up".  By the time I got in he was aware- so he says.  Man- it seems like every time I buy something there is some kind of shenanegan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top