Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 8:56:03 AM EDT
Ever know anyone whose voice just carries... and carries... and carries?

I'm working inside today and some neighbors are having a party (no fun for me today :( work first) and I can hear one person's voice but none of the others... got the windows closed too... cripes, guess I gotta break out the Peltors...

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

How do you think I got my nickname? (Sarge)

I ran an auto shop for years running a crew.  You can be in a running car 50+ yards away and you WILL hear me.  I'll make sure of it.  I've had people from two businesses down tell me they could hear me voice.

I HATE repeating myself btw.....

So I say it once to be heard.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure your voice is as soothing a lilt as R Lee Ermeys, the one that is penetrating my house at the moment like a "laser beam" belongs to a woman...

ey yi yi...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm sure your voice is as soothing a lilt as R Lee Ermeys, the one that is penetrating my house at the moment like a "laser beam" belongs to a woman...

ey yi yi...

Shoot her.

Tell the cops you thought it was a cat stuck in a blender.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you think I got my nickname? (Sarge)

I ran an auto shop for years running a crew.  You can be in a running car 50+ yards away and you WILL hear me.  I'll make sure of it.  I've had people from two businesses down tell me they could hear me voice.

I HATE repeating myself btw.....

So I say it once to be heard.

Sgatr15

Im sorry I missed that. What did you say?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#5]
a cat in a blender ain't that loud.

more like the sound of a donkey with Hillary on it's back... (THAT should make Peta stroke out, lol) or the collective screams of 100,000 horrified Super Bowl fans after a drunken Bill Clinton wreaks havoc at halftime by ripping Janet Reno's corset off AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top