Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 7:30:34 AM EDT
I work in the QC Lab at a chemical plant here in town.  Right before Hurricane Ivan hit, they shut the plant down.  During Hurricane Georges, we had 4 ft of water in the plant!  They have been trying to get the plant up all weekend and keep running into problems.   So here I sit in the lab, looking at all the gun forums from 4:30 in the morning till 5:00 in the evening ALL weekend.  I get paid really well here, but I get bored out of my mind with nothing to do.  I can only look at the same posts so many times.  Any one else get bored out of your mind like this?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Does your plant have a gym to work out? Thake advantage of the down time it most likely will not last long and then they will be all over you to get stuff done.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah we have a gym, but working out by yourself is boring.  It helps to have someone to motivate you.  Plus, I have to stay close to the lab in case I'm needed and the gym is further away than I need to be.  I have a radio, but I dont want em to have to call me while I'm at the gym lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top