Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 10:31:38 PM EDT
going to take a neutral approach to this just for shits and giggles.

where can I find a liberal list of everything unconstitutional Bush has done / signed off on.

where can I find a conservative list of everything unconstitutional Kerry has done /voted on.

going to do some more research on them and see why people are so into the "bush is so unconstitutional" mainly because near as I can tell the only thing unconstitutional he's ever supported is the patriot act and that's it. And to be honest the patriot act isn't all that unconstitutional. just one tiny little piece near as I can tell.

so anyways i'm looking for those two lists.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.google.com

OMG!! This could change the way we surf the internet forever.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Bush signed the campaign finance reform law
I saw congress people that voted for it say they thought parts of it were unConstitutional but that they'd let the SC strike it down. Hmm, they must have been asleep during the part of their oath that said to defend the Constitution
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.google.com

OMG!! This could change the way we surf the internet forever.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top