It is soooo gay!

The one that says "Wake up with the King!"

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know man. wakeing up with two tents in one bed. Strange
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
On the flip side the new Jack in the Box one is cool!

The 'Grown Man Meal' with fishing lure or tire chains as the 'toys'!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I was watching football at my parent's house last week, and that commercial came on. We all just kind of looked at each other with that silent, wide-eyed, "WTF was that" kind of look.

BK's food sucks lately and their commercials are plain wierd. No wonder Wendy's is getting ready to jump into the #2 slot.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno bout that one, but the "Whopperhead series" is pure marketing genius.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Havn't seen it yet, but they did have a funny one that had a guy in a drive thru ask his girlfriend if she wanted anything and she told him "Oh no, I'll just have a bite of your food" and he flashes back to her eating nearly all his food so he doubles his order.  Hard to describe, but funny if you watch it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the cop pulling over the whopperheads but lately BK is going urban
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know if you have Sonics out where you are but I swear if I never see another Sonic or Queer guys commercial again I will live much longer!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It is soooo gay!

BigDozer66

My thoughts exactly!  Yuck!  I wouldn't mind waking up with a king, but I'm not a guy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know if you have Sonics out where you are but I swear if I never see another Sonic or Queer guys commercial again I will live much longer!!!

Bob

Ahem TJ...you're doing that Ahhhhh thing again!

I think I'll tell all my friends about these new XXXX!
You just did!
Oh yeah!

I know what you mean!

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is soooo gay!

BigDozer66

My thoughts exactly!  Yuck!  I wouldn't mind waking up with a king, but I'm not a guy.

That king wasn't a very good looking one though and he was kinda stiff around the collar!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That commercial is hysterical.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I like the cop pulling over the whopperheads but lately BK is going urban

True, but still not as bad as McDonalds' "I'm lovin' it" hip-hop videos, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#13]
How about the Hardees commercial with the smokin'-hot babe on the mechanical bull, grinding to Foghat's Slow Ride? Nice commercial.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Bob

At a local Sonic a week or so ago a PO stopped for a drink.
He noticed a couple of the employees watching him through the window after he got his drink.
He became suspicious and took the lid off (before taking a drink) and found a big of hunk of phlegm!

Both of the boys will be facing Felony charges of 'Tampering with Consumer Products' which is like 10 years and a $20,000.00 fine!

One of the boys had been given a ticket by the officer a couple days before this incident.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That commercial is hysterical.

I've seen two. One with the cop pulling over the whopperheads, and another one with a group of kids dissing boy bands, only to find the scary guys sitting at the table next to theirs is a big fan.. "You Whopperheads".
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How about the Hardees commercial with the smokin'-hot babe on the mechanical bull, grinding to Foghat's Slow Ride? Nice commercial.

In honor of a smokin' hot babe in a commercial and the release of Star Wars the Trilogy next Tuesday...

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I like the new Geico commercial where they make fun of Old Navy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is soooo gay!

BigDozer66

That king wasn't a very good looking one though and he was kinda stiff around the collar!

BigDozer66

I hope you didn't think I meant that king - he is down right ugly!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I freaking laughed out loud at the Geico commercial, parodied reality shows, ran it on the Survivor time slot. I didn't know it was gag until they said ".....but it wont help them lower their car insurance"

"Tiny House"

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is soooo gay!

BigDozer66

BigDozer66

I hope you didn't think I meant that king - he is down right ugly!

No I didn't!

My wife said if it was The Rock it would be OK for her!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top