Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 6:56:53 PM EDT
I'm not a member so no search function here.  I've gone back several pages with no luck.

I've got a USP45 and looking for the 12 round LE mags.  I didn't see them at CDNN.

Anyplace else you folks would have me try?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Try:  www.stgsupply.com
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#4]
See the second post by Big Bore for a series of links for HK mags.

HKPro Link
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Currently in stock at CSA, these guys generally have good prices on new HK accessories.

www.calssportingarmory.com/HKMagsPost91404.htm
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Currently in stock at CSA, these guys generally have good prices on new HK accessories.

www.calssportingarmory.com/HKMagsPost91404.htm

Thanks again people!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#7]
GunsAmerica.com had a guy selling  some real cheap.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I think those were pro-mags listed as OEM. I looked up gunbroker and theres about 6 ads selling USP 12 round mags for 24.99.....listing them as OEM when they are obviously promag.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think those were pro-mags listed as OEM. I looked up gunbroker and theres about 6 ads selling USP 12 round mags for 24.99.....listing them as OEM when they are obviously promag.

Actually, I know squat about the quality of the OEM vs Pro-Mag magazines.  Are the quality between the two comparable?  Or are Pro-Mags more like the USA mags in (lack of) quality?

Thanks in Advance for any info here as well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#10]
OEM=Original Exact Match it doesn't mean factory. It's a fancy way of saying it matches or it fits.
The only HKs I have seen that were cheap were described as demos that were pretty beat up. If anyone sees any new FACTORY! mags let me know cause I only see em for 50 and they are prior 94 mags, PLEASE HK send some U-Boats full or something now that the ban is gone
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
OEM=Original Exact Match it doesn't mean factory. It's a fancy way of saying it matches or it fits.

Ahem. No, that's incorrect. "OEM" means "original equipment manufacturer" & has been used by the auto industry & aftermarket for over 50 years now, if not longer. Many aftermarket parts fit better than factory originals too, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It means Original Equipment Manufacturer
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I know squat about the quality of the OEM vs Pro-Mag magazines.  Are the quality between the two comparable?  Or are Pro-Mags more like the USA mags in (lack of) quality?

Thanks in Advance for any info here as well.

I've never used anything but factory mags in my HKs but wouldn't trust Pro-Mags since mag quality is so critical to cycling reliability.  That's just my personal opinion, there are some who will say they've had no complaints with the PM's but most will advise using them for range mags only.  The cost of quality mags is only a fraction of what a quality piece like an HK or SIG costs, and mag quality is no place to scrimp for the sake of saving a few bucks.

Mec-Gar is the only aftermarket mag manufacturer I know of with a consistent reputation for quality, but for that matter they're not really aftermarket since they supply a lot of OEM (factory) mags.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Can you just get the extended floorplate for the 10 rounders? Or will you have to buy completely new mags to get 12 rounds?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd like to get some 13 rounders for my uspc9 but am not too anxious to pay $40.00... feel like I should just buy some more .45 mags instead
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Can you just get the extended floorplate for the 10 rounders? Or will you have to buy completely new mags to get 12 rounds?

I wondered about that too but as far as I've been able to tell the floorplates are not interchangeable and were probably designed that way on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hr

Sorry bad advice,
(Mr. T) Now i'm gonna go beat up the fool who told me them lies (/Mr. T}
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]
will the full size fit the compacts?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I don't think they will.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wondered about that too but as far as I've been able to tell the floorplates are not interchangeable and were probably designed that way on purpose.

The extended floor plates have nothing to do with capacity. And the 12 rd floor plates don't fit on the 10 rd bodies. They have a different lock thingy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think they will.

No, the compact mags are made from metal instead of polymer in order to be narrower than the full size mags.

Edit - tac45, you said much better what I tried to say re mag bottoms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top