Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 11:39:09 AM EDT
STANLEY HILTON LAWSUIT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

For the second time in as many years, Alex Jones has interviewed Stanley Hilton, who has filed a $7 billion dollar lawsuit against key members of the Bush administration, charging them with executing the 9/11 terrorist attack. Hilton, a lawyer and former Chief of Staff for Senator Bob Dole, has assembled a prodigious list of smoking gun witnesses that, if real, could expose the government’s direct involvement in 9/11. Here are excerpts from both the 2003 and 2004 interviews with Alex Jones www.prisonplanet.com

"AJ: What is your case alleging?

"SH: We are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It’s not just incompetence – in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th – when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government ordered thing.

"AJ: Absolutely and now it has come out – five separate drills of flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning – which you told us about before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying to get out ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed military people who were told it was a drill that morning. Then to get out ahead of that, the news finally reported on it. Now, we’ve learned that all these operations – I want to get into that, I want to talk about the new incriminating evidence of ordering it and how they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the bunker controlling this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but they won’t release the details of that, Stanley

"SH: And I’ve been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30-years on the court… I did an interview with you, Alex, back in March of 2003, about a year and a half ago, and literally two weeks after that, I was contacted by the emissary of the chief judge of the federal court where I have the lawsuit. And I was warned not to publicize it but to keep it quiet and threatened with discipline. And it remained quiet until a couple of months ago and then I got on the air on some programs and some publicity and… July 1st, I was threatened directly by the chief judge here, threatened with court discipline. This particular judge has been circulating communiqués to the other federal judges seeking anything negative she can get against me to try and discipline me after I’ve been on the court here for 30-years with no disciplinary problems at all. This is suddenly happening. And her assistants who are on the committee of the court met with me on July 1st in Palo Alto, California, and threatened me directly. They handed me a copy of the lawsuit and said that the judge wants me to dismiss this. What’s this? She doesn’t like the content of it. This is politically incorrect. This is outside the norm. I said I represented more than 400 plaintiffs, how am I going to dismiss this case? And they threatened me directly and they said, "the next time you’ll be disciplined." And also they’ve threatened me not to go public, etc. And this is just outrageous….They sent a letter out, and of course they deny it’s because of the political content of the suit but they told me directly on the phone that it is because of this suit and this judge is very, very angry, apparently has been in contact with Ashcroft’s Justice Department. I got a call from Ashcroft’s Justice Department a few months ago about this, demanding that I drop the suit, threatening sanctions and all kinds of things. I refused to drop it.

"I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with…First of all, my office was burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone through and some files were seized – particularly the ones dealing with the lady that was married to one of the hijackers…at least some of them were on the payroll of the U.S. government as undercover FBI, CIA, double agents. They are spying on Arab groups in the U.S. And, in effect, all this lead up to the effect that al Qaeda is a creation of the George Bush administration, basically. That’s the entity that he called al Qaeda.is directly linked to George Bush. And all this stuff was stolen Fortunately, I had spare copies in a hidden place so nothing disappeared permanently. But more significantly, FBI agents have been harassing one of my staff members and threatening them with vague but frightening threats of indicting them. And it’s just total harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these are Nazi Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in this country. This is what Bush is all about.

"AJ (2003): And this you told me last week before this was on ABC News that you have gotten some of this information through depositions and some other little tidbits that haven’t been disclosed. But also, you talked about how you deposed, you got the marriage certificates, the evidence, the photographs - a woman who was married to one of the hijackers. You talked to what you said were six or eight people who were connected to them. And then we have the news articles where the FBI gave them homes, paid their rent, followed them around. We know Israel was involved in similar things. Can you speak to that please?

"SH (2003): Yes, I do have a witness who was married, she’s an American woman, but she was married to one of the hijackers and she knew about seven of them. She met seven of them. Essentially these Arab hijackers were double agents. That is, they were operating inside the U.S. for ten to fifteen years in "cells". Some of them used the term al Qaeda, they’ve used other terms. Al Qaeda is just a word. That means nothing. You could call them the Muslim Brotherhood, the Army of God, they go by all sorts of names. But what they are is a series of cells that have been aided and abetted by the U.S. Government. This woman was involved also, married to him at the time of the 1993 World Trade Center first bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing when her "ex-husband" actually traveled to Oklahoma City several weeks before the bombings. And they were involved, apparently, in that.

"But what we have here is double agents. In that they nominally appear to be Arab fanatics. But one of the points that she stressed is they are really not Muslims. They are more interested in Playboy than in the Koran. I mean these people drink. They are very secular. They are not the fanatical Muslim zealots that the Bush criminals would lead us to believe is what’s operating here. What they are is they receive regular payments from the U.S. Government. They have been recruited by the CIA, FBI, counter-intelligence, and so-forth and paid money and allowed to exchange information with U.S. government agents about various activities going on....

"AJ: Now, let’s talk about what they want you to drop. Let’s talk about, without giving names, the people you deposed, what really happened, the picture you’ve got. You said earlier that Bush ordered this, they were simulating this which they now admit there were simulations on that morning. Let’s go over what they don’t want you to talk about, Stanley.

"SH: We have evidence both documentary as well as witness sworn statements from undercover former FBI agents, FBI informants, etc., that other officials in the Pentagon and the military and the Air Force that deal with the fact that there were many drills, many rehearsals for 9/11 before it happened. Bush had seen this simulated on TV many times. He blurted this out at a press conference in California a few months after 9/11 where he said he had, quote, seen the first plane hit the first building on the video. And that’s not possible because there was no official video of that. There was one of the second plane not the first one. He had seen the first one. We do have some incriminating documents that Bush personally ordered 9/11 events. It was well planned. A FEMA official has admitted on tape that he was there the night before – September 10th, that is …[The official later recanted, and stated he arrived the next day. However, his denial doesn’t match his other statement that he and his crew "were the first ones on the scene." The two claims are completely contradictory.]

"AJ: And now Mayor Giuliani, a few months ago in the 911 Commission, admitted that – Tripod II. They had their whole command post already moved out of Building 7 [destroyed later in the day of the attack]. Now, this is very, very important. This is a key area of this whole event.

"SH: I have interviewed individuals in NORAD and the Air Force. Individuals that work in NORAD as well as the Air Force have stated this, off the record, but the point is, yes, this was not just five drills but at least 35 drills over at least two months before September 11th. Everything was planned, the exact location……

"AJ: But five drills that day.

"SH: That day, that day, and Bush thought it was a drill. That’s the only explanation for why he appeared nonchalant………

"AJ: We also had NORAD officers and civilian air traffic controllers going, "Is this part of the exercise? Is this a drill?"

SH: Well, I’m trying to take their depositions – I’ve been trying to take their depositions for months. They’ve been trying to object to it. They will have to admit they were either lying then or now. It’s clearly perjury either way. They are liars and perjurers; that’s what they are. These are the people that we have running this government and, of course, they knew about it. How are they going to claim now that they didn’t know about these drills? Their idea is that nobody knew anything. It’s the old know nothing mentality. And how anybody considers this believable is beyond me.

"National Security Council classified documents which [garbled] and it was part of a series of documents that were involved with the drill documents. This was all planned – they had it on videotape. These planes were controlled by remote control, as I stated previously a year and a half ago, there’s a system called Cyclops.

"AJ (2003): Let me stop you right there Mr. Hilton. Everything you said was already backed up by mainstream reports. You’ve gotten it now, in sworn testimony in depositions under oath. But something that everybody wants to ignore is that three of the hijackers, at least, were trained at Pensacola Naval Air Station not at a local airfield - on the base, by the government, at least. Now we find out that eight of the hijackers under names we heard are still alive in the Middle East, on television doing interviews. You know, their faces, their names, same people. We have then Mohamed Atta being sent over to the Defense Language School at Monterrey. You talked to Steven Butler (the Dean).

"SH: Yeah. The witness I was talking about, personally met Atta - two Attas - Mohamed and the younger brother. And they are alleged to be two of the ones on the airliners. You know, the thing is, these individuals are, in my view, "patsies". That is, they were paid by the government. I don’t believe that they themselves flew the planes into, as I said previously, allegations are that the government has this device that we codename Cyclops that allows, from an airbase nearby, to disable the pilot’s control of an airliner and to fly them by remote control.

"AJ: Let me stop you. Let me stop you. This is really key, Sir. We are so honored to have you. I’ve really studied this and I want to give you.. You probably already have and I want to reiterate it for the listeners. Bush, two days after the attack at a speech in New York said that in the future we can remote control these planes and land them so this doesn’t happen. And someone reached up and physically grabbed him by the arm and made him shut-up. And, if you’ve seen "The Masters of Terror," we have the two Associated Press articles, after you were on our show and brought this up that you have this from inside military officers.....

"SH: See the thing is that you look back in ’93 and ’95, Oklahoma City, World Trade Center, and you say well Clinton was in power; whereas now it’s Bush. So you say well how could it be the same players here? The answer is that the shadow government transcends individual political puppets that occupy 1600 Pennsylvania. I mean it doesn’t really make much difference whether it’s Clinton or Bush. The shadow government, as I call it, essentially is continuous. These bureaucrats that you’ve got there at the Pentagon, State Dept., White House, etc., they stay on. They stay on from administration to administration pursuing a certain agenda. And I think this is all part of a pattern. And the latest example, manifestation was 9/11. You’ve got that and the anthrax attack which happened immediately right after 9/11.

"AJ: Mr. Hilton, from your experience, what types of groups of people, the shadow government, which they just announced, remember last year, that we’ve known about for years. And what does the shadow government want this world to be like?

"SH: Basically a one-world globalist tyranny controlled by them, of course, the neocons, neo-conservatives. But they are not really conservatives; they are radicals because they are seeking a radical destruction of our way of life for the last two-hundred years. They’re are basically introducing an alien anti-American form of tyranny which has more to do with old Europe and Asia than it has to do with this country.

"SH: Well, the term that has been used is Zionazis, I think it’s an apt term - Zionazis. And I think it’s ironic because the Nazis based their theory on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion," which are alleged to have been shaped by Czar claiming the Jews wanted world conflict. Now we’ve got the complete reverse, where the current Zionazis of Israel and their friends here in the Bush administration and elsewhere are emulating Hitler. It’s come full circle. Essentially it is the same thing, whether you call them Jews or non-Jews. The point is it’s the same ideology - tyranny....

"I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject – how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years." [End of interview excerpts.]

Analysis: Hilton has many things right, though he provides no backup evidence at this point. There is much circumstantial evidence to support the notion that the hijackers were linked to the government. If Hilton does have a credible ex-wife of one of the hijackers, who can give details supporting the suggestion that these Arabs worked for the federal government, this is indeed a smoking gun. But those suppositions won’t do anyone any good if Hilton never divulges his facts. His claim that he is under a "gag order" by the judge does not surprise me, but I am skeptical about his double standard. He seems free enough to talk about the case, but refuses to give us the hard facts, names and details that would prove his charges. The courts won’t ever let this information be made public, so if he is already breaking half his gag order, why not divulge the rest – the important part?

I’m also skeptical of his claim that George W. Bush personally gave the orders to put this heinous plan into action. He most probably was aware of it, and may have signed some orders initiating the trial runs, but this man is not capable of conceiving, let alone putting such a plan into action—except as he may have been following the directions of his handlers.

Hilton does seem to have a pretty good handle on the globalist controllers and their motives in using terror to take away our liberties. However, his admission that he was once one of them (in training), went to school with various globalist/neo-con conspirators, and even wrote a major paper promoting the concept of the US provoking another "Pearl Harbor" to achieve global hegemony is troubling. We are given no logical explanation of where or why Hilton supposedly made the change from globalist provocateur and theoretician to patriot. His background is pure establishment, he has written nothing during the intervening years that would indicate a gradual change, and suddenly he emerges pushing a lawsuit that presses all the right buttons for 9/11 conspiracists. This has all the markings of an insider planted within the movement to discredit it.

Hilton’s foray into this field is reminiscent of Daniel Sheehan’s botched lawsuits aimed at the Iran-Contra scandal. Sheehan, a leftist lawyer from Harvard, and head of the left-liberal Christic Institute, filed suit against the Nicaraguan Contras and various government officials alleging many true things (gun running, drug smuggling, etc). However, he presented a poor case and allowed the largely true body of evidence to be discredited. Sheehan was also general counsel for the Jesuit National Headquarters, a radical Catholic order which has promoted Marxist "liberation theology" throughout Latin America.

Hilton’s reference to Zionazis is also not very instructive. The relationship between Jews and the conspiracy is very complex, as is the dual nature of Zionism (some evil, some legitimate), and does not lend itself to these kinds of broad sweeping pejoratives.

I have read Hilton’s legal brief. It is very sloppy, poorly written with rambling generalizations that can easily be disregarded as frivolous by the courts. This is a case that is going nowhere, and may thus allow Hilton to continue giving interviews without ever having to produce real evidence. I’m still waiting.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]
This will be a huge hit over at DU and MoveOn.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
You can spend all of $20 or so and get the filings yourself, so why dosen't the author post the things in the pleadings and brief that are crazy and then attack them in the article?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I only read a few paragraphs.  I can't read any more.  But what I gathered was that this person does not have a good grasp on proper grammar, or even research.  He said that Bush said that he had seen video of the first plane hitting the building, which is impossible because there was no video.  HELLO!  The NY firefighters working on a documentary and responding to the gas leak call caught it on video!

Wow.  Is this for real?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy needs the $7 Billion named in the suit to purchase the Alcoa Aluminum Company to make the world'd largest TINFOIL HAT imaginable!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Not worthy of comment.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
This is a perfect anti-drug story.

That, being, that the person behind it is obviously on about 3-4 different narcotics.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Not worthy of comment.

You just made one, ain't you a bright fella

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I didnt read the entire thing, but from what I read
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I didnt read the entire thing, but from what I read

Too bad there isn't an animation for the nose candy...

- BG
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Uh ... right ...

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah...fight the power brother!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it a full moon?

wganz

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
All that is, is a pitiful man tring to make money off the many deaths that happened on that dya.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Crack pipe needs to go away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top