Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 6:33:07 AM EDT
We'll see if this goes anywhere.

"A 35-nation meeting of the U.N. atomic watchdog agency on Saturday demanded that Iran suspend all aspects of uranium enrichment, setting an indirect November deadline for Tehran to heed its conditions.

A resolution approved by the International Atomic Energy Agency's board of governors said it "considers it necessary" that Iran freeze all uranium enrichment and related programs.

It also said it "strongly urges" Iran to meet all demands by the agency in its investigation of the country's nearly two decades of clandestine nuclear activity, including unrestricted access to sites, information and personnel that can shed light on still unanswered questions on whether Tehran was interested in the atom for nuclear weapons.

Suggesting that the Islamic Republic could answer to the U.N. Security Council should it defy the demands, the resolution said the next board meeting in November "will decide whether or not further steps are appropriate" in ensuring Iran complies."

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure Iran will stop ASAP.
Iran's whole goal in its nuke program is to wipe Israel off the map. The Izzy's won't allow Iran to get far along on its program. They will let the Iranians sink some major $$$ into its nuke program, then wonder of wonders, an "accident" will knock them back to square one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish Kofi Annan would ask my neighbor's dog to stop crapping in my yard.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
U.N. tells Iran to stop Nuke Program  

Or else we will get really angry, and give you a time out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
It will end in tears before bedtime for the Mullahs…

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Koffie Cup-Annon, ASSHOLE in a suite!

Iran WILL stop ...

RIGHT

NUKE THE BASTARDS
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
One word...OSIRAK...'nuff said...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#7]
The U.N. will stop Iran after they stop the carnage in the Sudan. Or maybe the Watusis killing the Tutus or vice versa. Or maybe when the Oil for Food scandal is solved. Or ....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
oOoOo....the UN tells them to stop. i bet they are fucking shaking in their boots.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Well then I guess the Iranians should just stop, shouldn't they? What were they thinking, doing something without running it by Kofi Anan? Not taking the Iranians' side, but FUCK THE U.N.! This is who John Kerry wants to subjugate American sovereignty to? FUCK HIM, HIS EUROTRASH WIFE, AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#10]
All righty then.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Or else.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#12]
UN: Iran must cease any and all nuclear activity...or else...

Iran: Or else WHAT???

UN: Or else we'll...pass another resolution!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Or else.

Or else they'll tell them to stop again.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#15]
I think I hate Kofi Annan more than Osama BinLaden.  It's a difficult choice, fanatical evil vs. base corruption.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or else.

And when they ignore that ultimatum they'll tell them again…and again, and again………… repeat as neccesary.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or else.

And when they ignore that ultimatum they'll tell them again…and again, and again………… repeat as neccesary.

I wonder if they said *PLEASE*

that may work
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I Heard That Iran Is Pissing Russia Off and Russia is going to take them out at least that’s what I got off of the TV.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I Heard That Iran Is Pissing Russia Off and Russia is going to take them out at least that’s what I got off of the TV.

maybe they can take France while they are at it
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Stop....or I'll say Stop again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top