Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 12:57:37 AM EDT
Until now. OMFG!!! I never thought that anyone could have their head so far up their own rectal orifice!!! I was polite, of course. I could practically recite the whole synopsis of the NFA 34 and the AWB (he rather hated that, damn pesky facts).

Story:
A guy and I were talking about the AWB, and his partner came up and started in. I present facts, he starts in with the emotive "you cant put a number/statistic against human lives" when I counter his "they are used by criminals" BS. And he tells me that the cops have more rights to have a bayo lug than I do! In his explanation, he tries to use the analagy that b/c cops can get a warrant from a judge to go in a home, but I cant use a signed paper used by a judge to do the same, that they have more powers than I do and....

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Edit:  Why are the [ cuss ] showing up as red x's?

Sorry, I just couldnt go on typing anymore. Luckily, a computer lab user pulled me away from the conversation as I felt my threshold being approached...

PS: He tried to tell me that as a 21yr old male with a parentally-provided roof over my head (nothing more) and an $8k a year income that I was a "privledged, rich white male" when I mentioned that I am getting a CCW...

For reference, I am a college student that works part time while living with my dad.  I pay for everything that is not inside the house and about half my food.  I recieve no support outside of loans and grants for school.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I no longer bother arguing with imbeciles.
Life is way too short for that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:18:50 AM EDT
[#2]
my sister in-law. I love her but her anti gun views drive me fuckin insane. I avoid the subject when I am around her.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Just call them ignorant and watch their jaw drop.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top