Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 9:02:09 PM EDT
Is my obsession with Mandy Moore to much?  A few years ago I didn't even know who she was till her movie a Walk to Remember came out on DVD which a girl made me watch and holy shit, I've been obsessed ever since.  Usually once or twice a day I'll watch one of her music videos or listen to her songs (The newer stuff, not the teeny bopper pop stuff), when her movies come out in theatre I'm more enthusiastic about it then the girl I'm going with, her movies are in my DVD player more then anything else (With the exception of Out Cold and the Man Show) and co workers always tell me how whenever they hear about Mandy Moore they always think of me.  Is this a unhealthy obsession?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Who's Mandy Moore?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
stfunoob.com/pictures/stalker.jpg

Sgtar15

Hmm I have yet to reach stalking level, but if Kerry gets elected would a shooting earn her love?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
time for some professional help.

not the ARFCOM 'Dear Abby' board.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
time for some professional help.

not the ARFCOM 'Dear Abby' board.

Pfft professional help said I was a lost cause years ago
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Start making movies, dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top