Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:35:24 PM EDT
photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

I was banned for posting about politics. So here is what you should do to help a ARFCOM friend. Go join and post something like:

Title: New Member

Hi! I am a new member and I am very intrested in photography. I currently own a Insert your cam type here. I am really looking forword to this forum. I also saw the post by Penguin_101_1. Why was he banned? If this not a pro 1st amendment site?

Then it should get fun!

-Evil Penguin

ETA: Post links!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't be hatin'.

Consider yourself lucky to be set free.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they have pictures of people stuffing it in poopers?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
So, did you break the rules posting about politics on a camera forum?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Ronald Reagan button for an avatar.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Big deal I'm sure that my work has been published more often than nearly anyone else there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Big deal I'm sure that my work has been published more often than nearly anyone else there.

It seems that ARFCOM has some photographers. Can we get a photography forum Goatboy?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Wrong kind of shoot'n.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top