Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 5:29:56 PM EDT
I didn't get a good look. the full auto version of a beretta 92 maybe?
super high rate of fire based on the sound effects, and in typical hollywood fashion was way more destructive than a real one would be
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it was a Beretta 92R.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

93R
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
next question. instead of beaming off and letting them keep that ship, why not run to the bridge and zat that lady and then turn around and go back to earth
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

93R

Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

93R

Sorry.

SORRY ISNT ENOUGH MAN, YOU HAVE FAILED, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Because its television.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Gee, can't I buy one after the AWB?

Only bad thing about the 93R is the SA trigger.

Fritz
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#8]
and that a real 93r will cost you anywhere from 12,000 to 20,000 dollars plus nfa tax.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I seem to remember some action book series where our hero (can't remember his name) used a 93R and a 44 automag a lot.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
next question. instead of beaming off and letting them keep that ship, why not run to the bridge and zat that lady and then turn around and go back to earth

More important to get the gate back than fighting an unknown number of bad guys in a ship heading to God knows where.

Same situation I would have done the same thing.  Most important thing was to GET THE GATE BACK, PERIOD.  Anything else that could even remotely fuck that up would NOT be an option in my playbook.

I've got to admit seeing the Stargate Room after all these years without a Stargate was *really* weird.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Were those 3 the whole "Trust"?  I wouldn't think so, but they were the only ones on the ship.  Why would a group like that only have 3 people on the entire ship?

A little off subject...did I miss the episode where they explained why the triangle things on the stargate no longer move?  They used to lock into place when the wheel moved around the the selected symbol.  Now they just light up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:44:01 AM EDT
[#12]

A little off subject...did I miss the episode where they explained why the triangle things on the stargate no longer move?  They used to lock into place when the wheel moved around the the selected symbol.  Now they just light up.

Cuts in defense spending perhaps.

More likely all their money is going into SG Atlantis.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Remeber the control systems of the ship were routed through a computer, and they didn't have the code. Daniel had to zat control crystals to disable the cloak.  Who knows what other crystals bought it at the same time. The only way they could have been sure about piloting the ship would be to use the "aftermarket" computer system.

I still think Jack should have let Promethius fire on the ship.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#14]
and why did they leave the bridge un attended

Quoted:
Were those 3 the whole "Trust"?  I wouldn't think so, but they were the only ones on the ship.  Why would a group like that only have 3 people on the entire ship?

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I seem to remember some action book series where our hero (can't remember his name) used a 93R and a 44 automag a lot.

Mack Bolan, "The Executioner"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top