Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 5:09:02 PM EDT
Bosco and crew just got assaulted in the ER by a squad of badguys with mac-10s and Uzis. It looks like Bosco bought the farm.

ETA It's only TV, folks, just like this is only the internet...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Full auto AK47s and full body armor used, similar to the Hollywood bank robbery. Lots of blood. TV cop shows have come a long way from the "Dragnet" days.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
gee.......
what...

a....

shocker.....

wait.....

let me.....

get......

amazed......
nope.....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, Phatmax, TV is entertainment for people with short attention spans...
Just like the fucking computer screen you are staring at.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
TV...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Why do people bother to post in a thread just to point out that they don't care?

... never figured that one out.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why do people bother to post in a thread just to point out that they don't care?

To run up our post count, of course!

Thanks for another one!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#7]
"See! Sarah Brady was RIIIIGHT! Bullet hoses killing cops, after the AWB expires!"

/moonbat dipshit
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"See! Sarah Brady was RIIIIGHT! Bullet hoses killing cops, after the AWB expires!"

/moonbat dipshit

One of the cops killed a bad guy with a what looked like a hunting knife. No cops were killed in the filming of this show.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh no Bosco...  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't take the suspense damn it.  We had to wait for the season to begin with the pending assault to happen, no we have to wait a week to find out if boscoe dies or not, and who the mole is in the yokas/cruz investigation is.  Damn, I'm gonna go find some valium, I don't think I will make it one week.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]
bosco is my fav. character
i think he'll pull through though
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Faith whacked Gene Simmons.

Don't see why they need to doctor the crime scene, all she has to say is she though he had a chrome plated handgun (the cuffs) and was coming at cruz. Tossing the hospital crime scene knife in the pool is stupid. TV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Was that Gene Simmons????

-LS
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I haven't watched this show since Bosco was getting some in his car... infront of the police station.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Faith whacked Gene Simmons.

Don't see why they need to doctor the crime scene, all she has to say is she though he had a chrome plated handgun (the cuffs) and was coming at cruz. Tossing the hospital crime scene knife in the pool is stupid. TV.

Are you talking about Gene "twelve-inch tongue" Simmons of "Kiss?"

And, yeah, Faith shot the shit out of him!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I was posting because I am bored out of my mind while I am nursing my girlfriend back to health.  She is watching Lifetime..........

panzersargent, thou needs to not jump right to insults, please.   I thought you were making a commentary on the timing of a show right after the sunset.  I did not mean to offend you.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I haven't watched this show since Bosco was getting some in his car... infront of the police station.  

FUCKIN A!!!  I haven't watched this (or any TV really) for years!!

I remember that episode, getting a Lewinsky in his car, Faith walks by, want's to invite him for a drink or some shit and he's all "No, that's alright.  Stay over there!!"  

It's the one cop show I ever really enjoyed.  I'm originally from NYC so I love watching for places I recgonized, and having been a LEO and an EMT I thought their characters were believable, for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was posting because I am bored out of my mind while I am nursing my girlfriend back to health.  She is watching Lifetime..........

panzersargent, thou needs to not jump right to insults, please.   I thought you were making a commentary on the timing of a show right after the sunset.  I did not mean to offend you.

No offense taken!

Just got caught up in posting about a TV show in real time as I was watching it... I'm all better now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Cool...

Oh and you just hit 1300.

ETA:  She is asleep now and I am watching Battle of the Bulge.......Gee the Forests of Bastogne look and AWFUL lot like a desert...I believe the arid plains of Spain.......
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember that episode, getting a Lewinsky in his car, Faith walks by, want's to invite him for a drink or some shit and he's all "No, that's alright.  Stay over there!!"  

It's the one cop show I ever really enjoyed.  I'm originally from NYC so I love watching for places I recgonized, and having been a LEO and an EMT I thought their characters were believable, for what it's worth.

Actually I think he meant the episode where Boscoe was doing the LT's daughter in a RMP, and got caught on PD security cameras.  although the LT could see it was Boscoe, he didn't know it was his daughter he was with.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Are you talking about Gene "twelve-inch tongue" Simmons of "Kiss?"

And, yeah, Faith shot the shit out of him!

Yes, that was him (of Kiss fame).
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#24]
How can I go on in life Bosco oh nooooooooooooooo  --------
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I think he meant the episode where Boscoe was doing the LT's daughter in a RMP, and got caught on PD security cameras.  although the LT could see it was Boscoe, he didn't know it was his daughter he was with.  

Same episode, same chick, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#26]
A couple things jumped out at me in that episode last night.  Cruz's Glock had a malf when she was taking cover/concealment behind the corner of the wall. She actually had the nerve to say that she'd shoot him in the head if he moved when she had a hard time hitting the BG at all. And finally how many times did the guy try to clear the malf on that AK?? I've never had a malf in any of the 4 AKs I've owned but damn he must have wracked the charging handle at least 15 times...WTF?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top