FMP reciever
Douglas Air Guaged match barrel
Forward assist
70,000 psi yeild reciever rails
Scope tabs
Throw lever Msg90 mount
Msg90 Bipod
4,000.00 and No wait (Wow)

OK the "No wait" part... I would only believe that if I were standing there... My roomate waited almost 5 months for an MSG 90 scope mount that was supposedly "in stock and ready to ship." I waited 5 months for a part for a Galil I NEVER GOT... If you dealing with this cat,  just don't do it unless you are there in person and he has the item in HAND.

Edit I just found this. Hummm maybe not even if you are there in person...

hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=188480&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

IPSC_GUY

www.beltgun.com/cgi/classifieds.cgi?db=nonnfa&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=72&query=retrieval
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this choad was in the Gay Bay area...

My buddy, a USBP pilot bought a SAR Galil kit from this fucking shyster and it was all fucked up, missing parts, wrong parts, etc....

FUCK YOU DANO, YOU SCAB!

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't sugar coat it tell us how you really feel...

Wow and I thought my roomate disliked the man for his shady business practices.

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#3]
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Galil handguard was coming apart at the spotweld inside the metal heatsheild.  
Brand new and defective, not used parts.

And I thought I was the only one...   Thanks for the 411~
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm guessing Hoodenpyl was the supplier?

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, I remember that name and the AOL address.   But I swore he had a CA address then.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top