Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 12:42:09 PM EDT
Well I was suppose to go out for the opening weekend of deer for our zone, but everyone bailed out on me. Not big on hunting alone. So I am now thinking about going somewhere with my girl. First thought was Vegas, but seems like every damn hotel on the strip is booked. Or way too much. Then I was thinkin of going over to the coast but same thing over at San Louis Obispo. I think its the week back to Cal Poly os there is a ton of parents/freinds in the area.
So now Im at home wondering what to do with my weekend.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
We have the local gunshow this weekend, good timing, eh?

I am going to carry my newly built AMD-63 that has all the evil features just to show it off.  Of course I'll have a Bay-o-net fixed.  
Echap

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
stuff it in her pooper and post pics
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
stuff it in her pooper and post pics

Sheet. Stole my post.

But be reserved about saying that. I seem to recall that one of our members actually DID.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Get your rifle, go down to Florida.  Shoot some looters.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top