Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 5:44:17 AM EDT
So one of the local radio stations has been playing the shit out of these DNC bash GW adds. Oh my god. They just said GW stole the election by denying blacks their right to vote. Also said how his daddy got him a cooshy job guarding Alabama while John Kerry was fighting the Viet Cong. There was more but I was busy trying not to laugh my ass off over the BS they were spewing forth. For you Wisconsin guys, if you can get V100(100.7) even if you don't like the music, listen to it and hear some of these adds. You won't know if you should be pissed or laugh at how ubsurd some of the claims are. Hell they basicly equated GW to a draft dodger of all fucking things. Next time it runs I'll catch some more and update.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
[dem speak]It takes moral conviction to be a draft dodger...[/dem speak]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:50:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry's campaign is going down in flames, and the DNC has come utterly unhinged...it's a beautiful thing to watch...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup, the wheels are coming off of the wagon.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:56:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Yah know what guys I just heard a PRO bush add too, interesting this station seems to be "fair and balanced", for every sKerry/DNC add there has been a bush/RNC add. And I mean 1:1 is the ratio. Holy shit this is amazing. And oddly enough, while the sKerry adds attack Bush, the Bush adds attack the Dems positions.......4 more years seems to be about to happen.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Insane. This from the party (and the Senator) that went all out to support an actual draft dodger in 1992. And again in 1996.

They are insane. All of them.

Please God, 45+ states (and CA).
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok just heard anoher one, It was talking about how the rich boy bush is sending black men and women to be slaughtered in Iraq qhile chaney and his hallburton boys(their words) get rich off of oil. They talked about how more blacks live in poverty now since Bush took office and how 1.some million more are out of work blah blah blah. Sheesh what shit they spew forth. In contrast the RNC adds talk about how the dems have abandoned/no longer hold to the positions that they once did and how it was the republicans that have worked to imporve things for minorities with tax cuts and shit like that.

ETA a question, when do third party adds that attack candidates have to stop airing under the CFR law? Is it 60 days before the election? just wondering cuz I heard an ad that was third party and bashing Bush.(non DNC or sKerry campagin ad)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top